349. I don't like you...

Emily Woodley also didn't pay any importance to Anna at all.

Anna hasn't come out of the swimming area yet. She listened to Emily Woodley's words.

Now she realized why at the beginning, elder sister and Sir's family really wanted to give the bride price. She considered it nothing but in the eyes of others, the thing was not the same.

Isabella Brown stopped her and said, "Don't say it! My relationship with Daniel Taylor is already over."

-

After soaking in hot springs with Olivia Taylor and changing clothes, Anna sat in the lobby of the hotel for a while.

She was the only one sitting here and felt a little lonely.

After a while, Jack Smith came to her. "Mr. Taylor is looking for you! Why are you sitting here alone?"

Anna stood up. "Let's go back."

Anna followed Jack Smith back. Daniel Taylor was on the phone. He saw Anna coming back and felt relieved. "I thought you were abducted by someone, and I was thinking about whether to call the police or not."

Anna listened to his words and couldn't help laughing, "I'm not a child. How can I be abducted?"

"It's hard to say." Daniel Taylor looked at her deeply.

Anna was clearly smiling, but he could see that she was not happy.

"I saw the sofa in the hall was very nice, so I sat for a while," Anna explained.

"..." only Anna can give such a reason!

Daniel Taylor asked again, "Are you sure that there is nothing else?"

Anna was stunned for a moment. It seemed that he has put his eyes behind her. He could see whatever she encountered.

Daniel Taylor stared at Anna, didn't miss her strange look and asked again, "Tell me the truth."

Anna was also very angry. Since Daniel Taylor has asked, she didn't need to hide it. She said with extreme grievance, "Someone bullied me."

"Bully?" Daniel Taylor couldn't believe it and look at her with doubtful eyes.

How can anyone dare to bully his wife?

Anna said, "I went downstairs wearing the swimsuit you gave me. I met Miss Isabella and her friend, who laughed at my ugly clothes."

Jack Smith listened and interposed, "Isabella Brown is here?"

"Yes! She came here with her friend," Anna said.

While speaking this Anna became angrier and said to Daniel Taylor, "it's all your fault. It's you who made me dress like this that let others laugh at me. Everyone there dressed so well. I'm the only one who looks so ugly. She also said that even her mother doesn't wear such ugly clothes."

Every sentence of Emily Woodley was imprinted on her mind, and her heart felt every word.

Anna was born in an ordinary family, so even if she was married to Daniel Taylor and became Mrs. Taylor, others still treated her as a girl from a poor family. They didn't treat her well because she was Taylor's daughter-in-law.

Jack Smith soon went out, Anna lay down on the bed. After the hot spring, she was very tired and aggrieved. She looked at Daniel Taylor, "it's all your fault!"

"I didn't know they were here!" Daniel Taylor felt as if he was accused of wrongly.

"You don't let me wear the clothes that sister prepared for me. You are too domineering! I don't like you." Anna was still sad.

"..." Daniel Taylor was stupefied for a moment. He stretched his hand and gently held her hand that was outside the quilt. "All right, it's my fault."

Anna hugged the quilt. "What's the use of saying this now that it is your fault? They had already made fun of me!"

Although Isabella Brown was a bit unruly, she at least didn't laugh at Anna or mock her. However, her friend was really too much.