269. He guessed her!

However, Anna quickly cheered up herself, tried to push Daniel Taylor’s hand away, to get up to go to the toilet, just to be sure.

She couldn’t free herself but in this effort, she woke him up.

Daniel Taylor opened his dark eyes and looked at Anna. His eyes overflowed with gentleness. "Wake up?"

"...huh." Anna answered, she was blushing and didn’t dare to look at him.

Daniel Taylor stared at the little girl in his arms.

He remembered that last night when she was sleeping, she shouted a lot, "no, don’t" and also kicked him many times.

He couldn’t sleep well!

Anna wanted to ask if anything happened last night. But she was too embarrassed that she couldn’t open her mouth to ask. She just stammered, "You… let me go. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Go." Daniel Taylor left her and saw her leaving his arms and going to the bathroom.

He leaned on the pillow and found that the feeling of seeing her as soon as he woke up was really good. It seemed that she has completed his life.

Anna was sitting in the toilet seat, holding a mobile phone, and searched about the wedding night. She searched out a lot of information, read many articles, everyone felt some pain on the first night but she was fine there was no pain at all.

Is it possible that she is the most wonderful girl among thousands of girls?

Daniel Taylor was lying in bed, waiting for nearly an hour, but he didn’t see her coming out.

How long does it take to go to the bathroom?

"Anna?" Daniel Taylor called her.

Anna heard him calling her and answered. Soon there was a sound of water splashing and after another five minutes she came out.

Daniel Taylor said, "Is there any problem? Do you want the doctor to see a doctor?"

If she was well, how can it take so long in the toilet?

Anna said, "No I’m fine."

Daniel Taylor frowned, looked at her hand holding the mobile phone, and understood that she was using her mobile phone.

"Don’t take your cell phone into the toilet again."

"..." he turned on the parent mode again.

Anna obediently nodded, "Okay."

-

The early morning light came in from the window. Daniel Taylor took a cup to drink water, looked at her and sat opposite to her. Anna has been awake for long but she was lying calmly.

He looked at her and asked, "Do you have any class today?"

Anna was thinking about something. When she heard Daniel Taylor asking her, she replied, "Yes, it’s Monday, I have."

Daniel Taylor said, "You seems a little uncomfortable, if you don’t want to go I will call Shawn to come here and see you."

Anna never missed her classes. She always tried her best to take all the classes.

It was even harder to keep her out of class than to keep her away from food.

She shook her head. "No, I’m fine."

"What is on my face?" Daniel Taylor picked his eyebrows and said. He has been noticing her since morning. She didn’t even dare to look at him.

Is he that terrible?

"..." Anna listened to Daniel Taylor’s words, then looked up to see Daniel Taylor.

He had nothing on his face. She just had a fear in her heart.

She didn’t know if she really had a relationship with him last night or just had a dream.

Even if it was just a dream, it was an erotic dream. Her heart had guilt and fear of being caught by him, so she didn’t dare to look up at him.

Just after glancing at him, she looked away again.

Her appearance made Daniel Taylor guessed something.

Daniel Taylor held up the cup and covered his smile. "You must be thinking that last night something has happened between you and me?"

Anna heard Daniel Taylor’s words and looked at him, "It didn’t?"