233. Sir, I love you so much!

Anna didn’t forget it.

Daniel Taylor, "..."

He looked at Anna, who was happy and carefree. He didn’t answer her. He just drank the wine silently, and then asked Anna, "Do you want to drink more?"

"Yes." Anna said, "This wine is good to drink."

The wine didn’t seem strong, it was just like a good drink. She just took the bottle and poured it for herself again.

Jack Smith looked at her and was a little worried. "You should drink less."

Although the wine didn’t seem strong and it was very good to drink. She will be drunk if she kept on drinking it.

Anna said, "It’s good."

She didn’t feel drunk, she even suspected that Jack Smith just took a soft drink and served it to them in place of wine.

Daniel Taylor looked at her, "Drink more if you like."

Jack Smith, "..."

Just a moment ago, when he proposed to have a drink, Daniel Taylor almost tried to stop Anna. How could he let her drink now?

-

After dinner, Anna, who drank a lot of wine, hugged Daniel Taylor and lay down on his leg, "Sir, I love you so much!"

Jack Smith looked at the little girl who was playing coquettishly with Mr. Taylor. When he heard the tone of her voice, he knew that she was drunk.

He seemed to understand something.

Mr. Taylor deliberately let her drunk, right?

Treacherous, too treacherous!

A man who even remembers to settle accounts with his own was really deranged.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, she was like a soft kitten, which made people feel warm. However, he replied seriously, "I don’t like you, I like men!"

He was a very vengeful man.

Jack Smith was shocked. When Anna said that, he thought Anna was joking.

Mr. Taylor really likes men? Because he took care of him all the time, so his heart produced some feelings for him?

Jack Smith opened his mouth and said tremblingly, "Mr. Taylor, I… I don’t like men!"

He was a straight man!

Yes, straight man!

When Jack Smith said this, he saw Daniel Taylor looking up and staring at him. Jack Smith has always been afraid of Daniel Taylor. At this moment he stared at him and Jack Smith felt even terrified.

Next second, he felt that he could not endure it longer. He said to Daniel Taylor, "you just have no response to women for the time being. In some time, you will find a way to treat them. Don’t lose confidence..."

He can force himself to like men, but Daniel Taylor’s parents must go crazy after hearing it.

Daniel Taylor gave him a cold look, "get lost!"

Jack Smith didn’t even think about it. He got the orders and ran out quickly, as if he was afraid that Daniel Taylor would eat him.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and talked for a moment. Anna was sleepy, so he called a maid and sent Anna upstairs to have a rest.

Daniel Taylor himself went upstairs. He wanted to ask Jack Smith to help him, but later he decided to forget. After Anna’s nonsense, he can’t look directly at his relationship with Jack Smith as before.

Daniel Taylor asked the servants to put his things to the bathroom and took a bath himself.

His legs were not good yet, but now he can barely stand with the support of other things. Bathing was a difficult thing, but he can do it. Shawn Hamilton said that it would take him at least half a year to get better and walk on his own.

After taking a bath, Daniel Taylor went to the bed and looked at Anna, who was lying on the bed. He thought that she has been asleep until now. Unexpectedly, her small face was on the pillow, but her eyes were open and staring at him foolishly.