276. "Do you dare to move my man?"

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, "Why you fought?"

"Nothing specific, it’s just he was talking too much nonsense, I got angry and couldn’t resist the impulse." Anna did not want to tell Daniel Taylor the real reason.

Sir had already suffered this injury. He must be sadder than anyone else. How could she tell him the cruel words of those people again?

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna with a very serious expression. He didn’t speak, and it was difficult to understand what he was thinking.

Anna was afraid, she thought that he may misunderstand her as a bad student who didn’t study well and even fought with others.

"I know it’s wrong, just forgive me this time, Okay? Next time, I won’t do it."

Daniel Taylor glared at her, "Are you still thinking about next time?"

"No, I promise I won’t fight again. Husband, please don’t be angry." She said, reached out and held his arm.

"..." Daniel Taylor could see it clearly. She only called him this way when she had something hidden in her heart.

Is he this much easy to be deceived?

However, his mood changed, "this time, I am letting you go, but next time I won’t."

Anna was relieved to see that he left this matter. "By the way, how do you know about this? Is that Alan Kevin told you?"

"Yes, he called me when I was in the office." From the day, Alan Kevin has said that he would be Daniel Taylor’s henchman. He has always stayed loyal. Whenever Anna encountered any problem, Alan Kevin always reported to Daniel Taylor in the first place.

Of course, his intentions were sincere. He was very smart. He knew that Daniel Taylor loved Anna so much, so he also knew what really Daniel Taylor cared about her.

Anna frowned. "It’s really him. Why he doesn’t mind in his own business. I will talk to him."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, it seemed as if she wanted to find Alan Kevin to settle accounts. "Do you dare to move my man?"

Alan Kevin was now his man. He gave him the responsibility to take care of Anna for him at the university.

It was not easy for Daniel Taylor to manage these things in the university. If Anna faced any problem he cannot reach there immediately. But with Alan Kevin there, he can rest assured.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and listened to his domineering words. She was disappointed for a moment, but just after a second… she thought of something.

She looked at Daniel Taylor. "Alan Kevin is your man? When were you two together? Why don't I know?"

"..." Daniel Taylor stared at her and remembered that she always associated him with other men.

He summed up her actions and there was just one way… she needed a good lesson.

"Have you bathed?"

"Not yet..."

"Not yet?" Daniel Taylor looked angrily.

Anna stood up and said, "I am going."

Anna got up, took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

Daniel Taylor stared at her back and his eyes softened. Alan Kevin told him the reason for her fight. Daniel Taylor also knew that she had wronged.

-

As soon as Anna entered the bathroom, Jack Smith came in and stood in front of Daniel Taylor, "Mr. Taylor, you called me."

"Go to Anna’s university and settle down the matter." Fighting in university can be a very serious thing.

Anna usually had good grades and always worked hard in all aspects. He didn’t want her to be punished for this incident.