284. He lied to her....

Her words made Daniel Taylor smile, "does disabled legs count?"

"..." Anna heard his words and felt as if her heart has been stabbed hard.

Yeah!

Compared with what Daniel Taylor had encountered, her little setback was nothing!

Daniel Taylor rubbed her head and said in a calm voice, "I remember when I woke up on the hospital bed, the doctor said that I couldn’t stand up in my life.

At that moment, I thought, it would be better to die.

My family came to see me, and I was hurt. They were sadder than anyone else. But it was just because of them that I made it.

In fact, I thought about it. Many people are born with legs, and many people without eyes, but they managed to live their life. Compared with them, we are very lucky. So, there’s nothing to be sad…"

This was the first time Anna heard Daniel Taylor telling her about his injury. In order to comfort her, he deliberately mentioned his painful story.

Clearly in front of the things he has encountered, what she encountered was not a problem at all.

But he comforted her like this!

The more he pretended to be relaxed, the more uncomfortable Anna felt.

After listening to his words, she did not know where the courage came from. She got up, kissed him and…

-

In the morning, Lisa prepared breakfast, looked at Jack Smith coming from the living room and said, "Does Anna have a class today? Why hasn't she got up yet?"

"She asked for sick leave," Jack Smith said.

"Is she seriously ill?" Lisa looked worried.

"I’m not sure."

When he called Daniel Taylor to get up in the morning, Daniel Taylor told him so.

In the bedroom, Anna was still sleeping. Her sweaty hair had covered her forehead, and she looked very tired.

Daniel Taylor was naked, leaning on the pillow, holding her soft little hand in his palm, like holding the most precious treasure.

After a long time, Anna’s eyelids moved and she opened her eyes.

"Awake?" Daniel Taylor smiled and asked gently.

Anna was stupefied for a moment, just instinctively she looked at this handsome face and closed her eyes again. As if just by closing her eyes that thing that happened last night would disappear.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna who was awake but she has closed her eyes. He cannot help laughing.

When he laughed, he looked even good-looking, there was an impulse in Anna’s heart to kiss him again.

"Get up and eat something." Daniel Taylor doted on her.

He woke up early and waited for her for so long. He knew that she must be tired, so he didn’t wake her up and asked Jack Smith to ask for a sick leave for her.

"No." Anna raised her hand, covered her face with her thin arm, and whispered.

At this moment, Anna was awake but her heart was ashamed.

What did she do last night?

She couldn’t believe that she offered him….

She was naked now, and there was some pain underneath. She had also confirmed that she just had a dream on her wedding night.

Sir is just a devil. He lied to her!

She was so stupid that she really believed his stories! She thought that she had done it for the first time and even for the first time it didn’t hurt.

However, it hurt for the first time! It hurt so much that she wanted to give up.

She still remembered the pain of her body as being torn and Daniel Taylor’s words, what he said to her, "Baby, just bear a little, bear it for me, and soon it won’t hurt, ok?"