293. Go Away!

Anna quickly stood up, pushed his wheelchair and left the study.

Back in the bedroom-

Anna thought about John Peter’s abnormal behavior, she seriously suspected that he has been possessed by a spirit.

Anna asked, "What does John Peter want to do?"

Daniel Taylor said, "He is just a little idle these days, so his mind generated strange ideas!"

He also had a headache, but he was his own nephew!

The little boy has grown up with him.

Anna talked to Daniel Taylor, entered the bathroom and found that the sheets have been taken away by Aunt Lisa. She didn’t know what to say, so she left this matter here.

She came out and said to Daniel Taylor, "today is a working day. Don’t you have to go to work?"

Although Anna asked for leave, but Daniel Taylor cannot ask for leave, right?

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "Did you take the medicine?"

"Antipyretic?" Anna reached out and touched her forehead. "I think I don’t need it."

"Take the medicine."

Anna had no choice but to take the medicine.

She took the medicine and in a moment felt sleepy. She was on rest today and had nothing to do. She was with Sir and didn’t want to face the mess on Weibo, so she lay down on the bed.

Anna saw that Daniel Taylor also came to the bed with her and in trembling voice, she said, "That… I’m still not feeling well."

Daniel Taylor paused for a moment, looked at Anna’s cautious eyes, in a second he understood what she was thinking, he can’t help laughing.

He lay down and pulled Anna to his arms. "Go to sleep, I won’t do anything."

Anna listened to his words and felt that she was just overthinking! Her cheeks turned hot and red.

Lying in his arms and feeling the temperature of his body, Anna couldn’t help thinking of last night.

Daniel Taylor was a man of words. He said he wouldn't touch her, and he didn’t. He just slept with her. She had been sleeping all day. Just by having him by her side, she felt even more comfortable and relaxed.

In the evening, the driver was waiting at the door.

Anna pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair out of the house. It was dinner’s time, but Daniel Taylor planned to take Anna out to eat. She had been under a lot of stress for last two days. He wanted to take her out so that she can relax.

Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor both sat in the car. Before Anna could enter, she saw John Peter coming to them.

"You people are going out to eat without me?"

He stood by the car, pitifully.

Anna was speechless. She didn’t expect John Peter to come again!

Daniel Taylor took a look at him and said, "Go away, how you can be everywhere?"

John Peter continued to act cute. "I’m hungry."

"Where are your teammates and friends?" John Peter had been very close to his teammates recently.

"I want to be with my uncle. Why is it so hard to have a meal with you?" John Peter’s voice became low and seemed very sad, "I remember when I was a child..."

"All right, shut up." He was about to start recalling the past, Daniel Taylor quickly interrupted him.

John Peter smiled, "Thank you, uncle."

Anna, "..."

-

In the evening, after coming back from dinner, Anna massaged Daniel Taylor’s legs. His legs had no movement for a long time. She massaged him so that he can have a little movement.

The time when they were alone was always warm. It was much peaceful without John Peter’s interference.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was sitting in front of him. Her hair fell on her cheek. He reached out and helped to put it away.