315. How could she ask for this?

"He hates me very much, because of him, everyone started hating me." Eiza Preston said and couldn’t stop her tears.

Isabella Brown took a tissue and wiped her tears. "Don't cry."

The boys around looked at her caring appearance, and said in an envious voice, "I want to become the tissue in her hand."

"She is so beautiful and her nature is also so good!"

"Her face is beautiful, so is the soul!"

Some people also took the initiative to contribute their own meal, "teacher, please eat mine!"

"Thank you, no need." Isabella Brown refused with a smile. The boys who got her smile felt that they were going to faint with happiness.

Anna and Vanessa sat by and did not miss the exaggerated scene.

Vanessa Cameron said, "my God, she is so beautiful!"

It's not only men who like beauty. It's the same with women.

This kind of beauty without a trace of arrogance made people adore her more.

At this time, the student on the table said, "I have a friend from the music department who said that the new teacher’s name is Isabella Brown."

Isabella Brown?

Anna's hand, which was holding chopsticks paused, she raised her head and looked at that woman’s direction in a trance.

Is she Isabella Brown?

Anna often imagined what kind of person Isabella Brown can be. She thought that the woman who can abandon Sir in the most difficult time can't be beautiful, even if she looks good, her ugly heart reflects it on her face.

But...

This woman didn’t seem to possess any evil tendencies. Even if Anna got to know that she was a woman who abandoned her sir, she still couldn't connect the two identities together.

She was a little suspicious. Maybe it was just two people with the same name.

-

Anna knew that tonight Daniel Taylor will come back late. So after university, she went to the hospital to see Aiden Stark and then returned home.

However, Daniel Taylor hadn't come back, yet. She sat on the sofa in the living room, updated today's Weibo, and then watched a TV series.

She heard the sound of the car stopping and hurriedly ran out.

It was cold outside.

She saw Daniel Taylor in a wheelchair, "Sir."

She was worried that if he also knew about Isabella Brown and because of that he came back so late!

In the afternoon, Anna asked John Peter for confirmation. He confirmed that the woman she saw today was Isabella Brown, who abandoned Daniel Taylor.

"Madam." Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was wearing very thin clothes, and asked angrily, "how can you come out with so little clothes? You want to fell ill again?"

"..." Anna came out because she was worried. She noticed his angry face and softly said, "My mistake."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her, stretched out his hand and held her cold hand. "It's so late, why don't you go to bed early? It's not good for your health."

-

Upstairs

Daniel Taylor went to take a bath. Anna took a look at Jack Smith and said, "Isabella Brown is back. Does uncle know?"

She felt she should give a reminder to Jack Smith!

"Yes, she asked Mr. Taylor to have dinner together tomorrow night," Jack Smith said with a solemn face.

"..."

"Dinner?" Anna looked at Jack Smith in surprise. "How could she ask for this?"

In his most difficult time, Isabella Brown chose to abandon and run away. Now she came back and openly invited Daniel Taylor.

Anna couldn't even think of this.

When it came to Isabella Brown, Jack Smith was also very angry, "Who knows!"