248. You have ignited my fire!

Unexpectedly! He can do it.

Fuck!

Who told her, that sir can’t?

Anna remembered that she mistakenly thought that he couldn’t. She even cooperated with his elder sister to convince him to take a different medicine. Anna was so embarrassed that she bit off her tongue for all her foolish actions.

Daniel Taylor whispered in her ear, his dark eyes were staring at her red face. "I can’t do it?"

If she still had any doubts, he would be ready to make it even clearer!

"Can..." Anna was too nervous to speak clearly, "I misunderstood! I was wrong. I won’t talk nonsense anymore!"

Anna just wanted to save herself. She was wearing her pants, but she could feel that he was not only well but also healthy.

Anna said, "I’ll take a towel to help you take a bath first."

Usually, she thought that Daniel Taylor can’t do it, so in his arms, she felt no fear. But now she got to know the truth and she immediately became critical.

Anna was eager to stand up, but he didn’t get up because she was in a hurry. She fell back again and pressed herself again on him.

Daniel Taylor was calmly lying in the bathtub and enjoying Anna’s panicked appearance. Thought about the time she teased him every day before. He opened his mouth and said, "You have ignited my fire, don’t you think you should be responsible to extinguish it?"

Fire… extinguish?

Anna has also read some romance novels. She knew what this fire meant here, she quickly stood up and left the bathtub as if she was running away.

She took a towel and handed it to Daniel Taylor. Then she looked at herself. She was wearing a White Chiffon shirt. Her clothes were wet, even her underwear was visible. "I’ll change my clothes first and help you after that."

"You can change it after the bathe, after all, it will get wet again." Daniel was very pleased to look at her embarrassed appearance of digging a hole to bury herself and deliberately teased her again.

"No, I’ll change it first."

She cannot stay like this in front of him!

Anna left the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror, took off her wet clothes, put on her clean underwear and thought of everything that just happened in the bathroom. It seemed that her body still had the hot touch of Daniel Taylor.

Anna opened the wardrobe and took a skirt. It was sleeveless and can’t cover her legs. She quickly changed another one that can cover her arms and legs.

Daniel Taylor put his arm on both sides of the bathtub and saw Anna coming after changing in long dress and wrapping herself tightly, revealing an imperceptible smile.

Finally, felt the danger?

Anna took a new towel and helped Daniel Taylor. She had helped Daniel Taylor before, but today she was so nervous.

She didn’t dare to look at Daniel Taylor. She couldn’t even speak. She just helped him to take a bath in silence.

Daniel Taylor said, "Why don’t you talk?"

"I..." Anna summoned up her courage and said, "I think… you should let Mr. Smith take care of you. I think he did a good job."

She felt that she should not stir up the fire!

But the thought that these were her own dug pits, she regretted a lot.

Daniel Taylor looked at her desperately, and said seriously, "It’s not you who want to take care of me? Now regretting it?"

"Mr. Smith has been taking care of you since your accident. He’s strong, I can’t hold you well." Some days ago, Anna was looking for a reason to take care of him but now she was looking for an excuse to escape.