212. Get lost!

In this world, not everyone can be bought with money.

Claire Ashley was really unlucky that she found him. Claire Ashley was scolded badly. She was angry, she stood under the dark sky and tears rolled down.

She has been pissed off!

"Eh, isn’t she Claire Ashley?" Alan Kevin and John Peter came out after watching the competition and found Claire Ashley.

They were classmates. Claire Ashley made a joke of herself. It was not hard for everyone to remember her.

John Peter didn’t reply.

Claire Ashley saw them and went to John Peter, "John Peter, this is a misunderstanding. They framed me. You have to believe me…"

"Get lost." Even a single word from Claire Ashley made John feel humiliated. He didn’t want to have any contact with such a woman.

The reason why Claire Ashley participated in this activity was to restore her image in John Peter’s heart. She never thought things would turn like this.

She thought she was completely finished!

-

Anna washed her face and changed into a T-shirt and jeans. Vanessa Cameron said, "Anna, are you going back to the dormitory or home?"

From tomorrow there will be holidays. Eiza Preston has already gone to catch her flight. Vanessa Cameron thought the holidays were too short, so she didn’t plan to go back.

Anna looked at Vanessa Cameron and said, "I am going back."

Anna had been busy these days and hadn’t got in touch with Sir. Now she can see him again. She just can’t wait to go home.

Vanessa Cameron said, "Okay." Everyone was going back. She will be alone in the room.

At that time, Alan Kevin came over, "Anna."

Anna saw him, "Why you came here?"

Didn’t this kid avoiding her like the plague? Why did he come here to meet her?

Alan Kevin said, "You get the first position. I came here to congratulate you."

Anna was the second, but because Claire Ashley’s invalid result, she got the first.

Vanessa Cameron said, "Anna, I’ll go back now."

"Do you want Alan Kevin to send you?" Anna thought of Vanessa Cameron’s enthusiastic attitude towards Alan Kevin before and thought that she liked Alan Kevin. So she tried to bring the two together.

Vanessa Cameron said, "No need. I can go by myself."

Vanessa Cameron liked John Peter, not Alan Kevin. She added Alan Kevin’s WeChat just to be close to John Peter. But Anna didn’t know that.

Her eyes fell on Alan Kevin. "Why are you still here? You don’t need to drop me."

Alan Kevin didn’t care about Vanessa Cameron. He remembered his purpose of looking for Anna, "I’m here to ask you if you want to go back with us."

Anna said, "Us?"

"John Peter is here, too." Alan Kevin looked at her. He knew she and John Peter were a family. He thought that she would feel relieved after hearing John Peter’s name.

Unexpectedly, Anna immediately shook her head when she heard John Peter’s name. She disliked Alan Kevin but she can go with him in the same car, but, for John Peter, she just wanted to stay away.

Anna went directly to the subway station. It was not too late at this time. There was still time. She can take a subway, but it took a little longer than taking a taxi.

When Anna reached home, Jack Smith came downstairs to open the door for her. When he saw her, he was a little surprised. "Madam, how you came back?"

He called Anna and asked if she needs him to come and pick her up but she said she would come back tomorrow. Unexpectedly, in a flash, she appeared here.