240. It's all old grudges!

If Anna was such a brainless woman, Daniel Taylor wouldn't be jealous at all, because he thought that such a woman didn't worth any help!

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor’s serious appearance. She knew he was unhappy, but it seemed that he was really very jealous!

"Yes, regretting it." She said on purpose.

Daniel Taylor reached out and pinched her nose. "Speak well."

He knew she was joking. If she really regretted it, she would not dare to say it in front of him.

Anna smiled and said seriously, "It is a thing of the past. Why do I regret it now? An ex will always remain an ex. It is no use to talk about love and affection of the past at this time.

And I know, if I’m not with you, he certainly won’t even look at me again. He came to me only because he sees me by your side every day and he cannot overcome it."

Men are like this!

For the woman who once belonged to them, they had a kind of illusion that this woman should belong to them all their life. Even if they don’t like her, they still don’t want to see her going to some other men.

Daniel Taylor stretched his hand, held her face, and his voice became softer. "If he comes to you later, remember to tell me."

He found that Anna was a very rational person, and she would not immerse in the past feelings, which made him very satisfied.

In our life, we should be able to give up when it is time to give up! If two people got separated and missed the chance to be together, then it doesn’t worth nostalgia.

Anna nodded, "Okay. You are the best!"

She could see that Daniel Taylor’s main concern was to save her from being bullied by John Peter than just jealousy!

-

The next day, after the class, Anna packed up her things and came out of the classroom, she was ready to go home.

Vanessa Cameron followed her, "Anna, I have something to tell you."

Anna thought that Vanessa Cameron was a little fussy and laughed, "What’s the matter? Why did you run to me here? A moment ago we were together."

Vanessa Cameron looked serious, she said uneasily, "It is about John Peter."

When she went into the classroom with Alan Kevin yesterday, she saw John Peter standing there, he looked very sad. That picture has been printed in her heart. She thought all day and decided to find Anna to ask.

Anna heard that and frowned, but Vanessa Cameron had a good relationship with her, so she could not refuse. She looked at Vanessa Cameron. "What do you want to ask?"

Vanessa Cameron looked around and saw Claire Ashley coming out. She held Anna’s hand and said, "We can talk while walking."

Anna nodded.

Vanessa Cameron walked beside Anna and said, "I think John Peter likes you very much. He is very sad since you left yesterday."

Now that Vanessa Cameron has known about it, so Anna also decided to tell her, "We have already broken up."

"I remember you, and he was in the same school." The first time when they ate with Alan Kevin, Alan Kevin said it.

Anna and John Peter didn’t talk at that time. At that time, she thought they didn’t know each other. Now it seemed that they just pretended that they didn’t know each other.

Anna nodded, "Well, not only him, but also Claire Ashley."

It’s all old grudges!

If she had known it about all this mess, she wouldn’t have joined this university. She had to see the faces of these two people here and she almost regretted it, every day!

Vanessa Cameron said to Anna, "You got the first place in this competition, but I saw some dirty posts on the website saying that when you were at school, you robbed your best friend’s boyfriend. Do you know about these posts?"