308. I will accompany you!!!

After waiting for a while, Anna still didn't receive Aiden's message.

Anna was a little uneasy. She sat up, "I'll call him."

Normally Aiden Stark always replied to her on time.

Daniel Taylor saw Anna sitting up and dialing Aiden Stark's number. She waited for him to pick it up and frowned, she seemed worried about her brother.

"Hello." After a while, the phone was picked up, however, it was not Aiden Stark's voice.

Anna frowned and asked, "Isn’t this Aiden Stark's mobile phone?"

"Yes, I am his roommate. He has a high fever, and he fainted. Now he is in hospital."

"..." Anna's head buzzed after hearing it.

Last night, when Aiden came here, he seemed to have some signs of a cold, but it was not serious. So, Anna didn't pay attention to it.

How can he faint and hospitalize directly?

Anna asked the address, got up from the bed, and said to Daniel Taylor, "Aiden is ill. I have to go to the hospital to see him. My parents are not here, so I'm his only family here."

Daniel Taylor said, "I will accompany you."

"No." Anna looked at him and said, "You should have a rest earlier. I'll ask the driver to take me there. It's not too late either."

"Then... Be careful on the way. "

"Ok." Anna quickly changed clothes, came out and said to Daniel Taylor, "then I'll go now."

"Hmm." Daniel Taylor sat on the bed and watched Anna going out of the door, and his eyes darkened.

If he was normal, he would accompany her to go to the hospital. She won’t have to go alone as now.

-

"Madam, this is the hospital." The driver stopped at the door of the hospital, Anna got off the car and said to the driver, "Thank you. You can go to have a rest, and I'll call you when I have to go back."

"Yes."

Anna went to his ward. Aiden Stark was lying on the bed and there was an IV catheter on his hand, he saw Anna coming in, "Sister."

Anna came over, reached out and touched his forehead. "Why are you so hot? What did you do last night?"

"Nothing! After dinner, I came back to the dormitory." Aiden Stark said with a guilty heart.

"You did gaming all night, is it?"

"No," Aiden said hesitatingly.

Anna noticed his hesitation and she knew that she guessed it right.

She said, "Aiden Stark, I know you like gaming! If you want to play games, you can, but you should consider other things as well, you cannot play throughout the day and night."

"Sister, are you so worried about me?" Aiden Stark looked at Anna's angry look and smiled.

Anna looked at him and said, "Who is worried about you?"

"If you are not worried about me. Why you came to see me so at this time." He wasn’t well but he can laugh.

Anna explained, "I called you, and your roommate told me that you are in the hospital. Can I not come? How can I let you bother others?"

Aiden Stark's roommate has already gone back. Just outside, Anna talked with him and said that he can go back.

"Then you take me as your own?" Aiden Stark looked forward to her answer.

Anna glared at him, "You are my younger brother."

They grew up together, their parents were not here. Of course, it was her responsibility to care for him.

Aiden Stark said, "I thought that you were angry with mother due to which you don’t consider me as your brother and don't care about me."

"If I don't consider you as my brother, it means you are not my brother? Can I undo this relationship?"

In this world, there are some relationships that we can’t leave, specifically relationships bounded by blood.