380. About his legs....

Anna's face turned red unconsciously.

She took a look at Daniel Taylor and said, "I am yours! No need to ask for me."

She wanted to give him something else.

"..." He gave her a meaningful look, "Really?"

Anna was slightly stunned.

Does he mean that kind of thing?

God! He again became a hoodlum!

And every time it was so obscure, that she didn't notice or find it.

Daniel Taylor put down the tablet and held her in his arms. "Sleep."

Anna was in his arms and asked intimately, "You are outside these days. Did you miss me?"

"You tell?" Instead of answering, he left the question to her.

"I didn't miss you at all! Not at all." She emphasized the last three words.

Daniel Taylor raised his lips and nodded solemnly, "Ah, it means when I called that day, the one who said she was missing me wasn't my cute wife but a little piggy."

"You are the pig." Anna glared at him discontentedly, "Sir, don't call me piggy again, it seems that you call me fat."

"Okay, Peppa."

"..."

Anna felt a bit at loss now. Sir has become bad.

What should she do now?

It must be because he has started using a mobile phone a lot recently and learned some messy things. He never sad such things before!

Did she make him like this?

It seemed that in the future, she has to set an example and let him use his mobile phone less.

-

The next day, Anna and Daniel Taylor went back to Taylor's house to eat with their parents.

Mother Taylor looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "I heard that you have gone out to see your friend these days?"

Daniel Taylor said, "Yes, Robin has come, and I entertained him for several days."

After all, he was once a good friend of mine. It was inexcusable to not do his best to do the honor.

"Then why don't you ask him to come home? He hasn't been here for a long time," Mother Taylor said again.

"I was afraid that you would be uncomfortable." Every time the people from the Johnson family showed up, his parents always behaved very politely and it was hard to avoid some formality.

That's why Daniel Taylor didn't call him.

"Child..." Mother Taylor said, "It wasn't that he has to come for the first time."

"Next time, I will call him."

Robin Johnson was very busy. When he will come next time, Daniel Taylor thought that he must be able to stand up, right?

Mother Taylor could see that Daniel Taylor didn't want to have too much contact with people in the past. After all, he has left that circle now, and he could never go back.

"All right," she said.

After dinner, Shawn Hamilton came, and Daniel Taylor went upstairs alone to talk.

He looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Yesterday when I went to send Robin, he asked me to take good care of you. As you can see, he's worried about you."

Daniel Taylor was silent.

Shawn Hamilton took a look at him. "Haven't you told the family about your leg?"

Daniel Taylor has been doing rehabilitation exercises recently, and the effect was very good. But nobody knew about it except him and Jack Smith.

Daniel Taylor said, "I will tell them later."

"You can really stay calm." Shawn Hamilton said.

If someone else had been sitting in a wheelchair for so long and knew that he was about to stand up, he would have been excited to tell everyone.

Daniel Taylor looked at the floor indifferently and said in a light voice, "actually, it's very interesting to see the world in a wheelchair."

Shawn Hamilton paused, his dark blue eyes, stared at Daniel Taylor, "are you talking about the Brown family?"

Daniel Taylor didn't reply...