310. Anna felt sorry for her mother!

With this, Anna’s mother began to cry, and she looked at Aiden. "Yes, I know that your sister hates me because I refused to let her go to school, but what else can I do? I just wanted her to marry a good man in a good family earlier because I didn't want her to live a miserable life like me.

I can't even afford to buy decent clothes for my two children. Even on her wedding day, the clothes I wore were bought by your aunt for the fear of losing her face. But your sister! Can’t see all this, there is no family in her eyes!"

Mother's crying voice made Anna sad.

She really hated her mother for all the discrimination she had faced, but at this moment she was a little sad to hear that.

She also knew that her mother was not much educated due to which her point of view was a little different. She can't see the significance of education. She always felt that education especially higher education for girls as a waste of resources.

Anna felt sorry for her mother.

In fact, Anna's mother was not much older than Olivia Taylor in age. However, when they stand together, others can't imagine that they were people at the same time.

One lived at the top like a princess.

One lived at the bottom and struggled all her life.

Anna looked back at her mother. Her mother’s face was covered with terrible wrinkles. Actually, these were the marks that this hard life has left on her.

"I've paid for the hospital fee. And here are two thousand yuan. I know that you and my father are very poor and can’t bear Aiden’s university fee. Although the money is not much, I hope you can do something better for yourself." Anna took the money out of the bag and put it into her mother's hand.

Her mother thought Anna would retort and argue with her as before, she didn't expect that she will give her money.

However, she wasn’t satisfied, "It's only two thousand. Do you think I'm a beggar?"

Anna smiled and said, "What else can I do? At present, your daughter has such a little ability. I've worked hard to earn all this money. If you think it is not enough, I can't help it. I'll go back now."

Anna looked at Aiden Stark and walked out of the door.

Anna came out and found Jack Smith standing outside in the corridor. She was a little surprised to see him. "Why you came here?"

Jack Smith's eyes were a little complicated, and he said, "Mr. Taylor is worrying for you. He sent me here to have a look. How is Aiden now?"

Sir... he always keeps thinking about me.

"He is better. My mother is here, she will take care of him." Anna said and walked ahead.

Anna knew how much mother loves Aiden, she won’t let anything happen to Aiden.

Jack Smith nodded and walked out of the hospital after Anna. He looked at Anna, who was extremely silent, he always felt that there was a kind of maturity in her personality that did not match her age.

He thought about what he had just heard outside the ward, he was very shocked at her mother’s behavior.

Jack Smith said, "I thought that in this life, madam should not keep any contact with her mother. Her behavior has always been very bad for you..."

"Ah..." Anna laughed. She didn’t know why but her eyes were wet.

"You know what? My mother used to love me, too.

I remember when I was only eight or nine years old, she didn't work in the hot pot shop where she works now, at that time she worked at a site and helped others in picking bricks.

Delivering bricks from the first floor to the sixth-floor cost only a few cents per brick, and she can barely earn 20 yuan a day. However, she always used that money to buy delicious food for me and Aiden.

At that time, I told myself that one day, I will make a lot of money to be filial to her. I didn't know how I could make money. The only thing I could do was to study hard, so I always studied well and got good grades.

Just now when she complained, I just remembered the past. In fact, it wasn’t easy for her."