382. Aiden, are you dating Stella?

He needs this kind of thing?

Shawn Hamilton didn't mind to court disaster, he said, "Aunt want you to have a child. As a brother, I want to help you."

"Get lost!"

When Shawn Hamilton went out, Anna walked in quickly, saw something on the table, and thought it was chewing gum. She took it up and looked at it, "Sir, what is this?"

Daniel Taylor looked at her eyes and reached for it. "Nothing."

"Do you have something delicious to eat? And you are hiding it?" He looked at Anna's resentment. It seemed that in her eyes he is a stingy man.

"..." His stupid wife.

Daniel Taylor didn't want to talk now.

He looked at Anna and asked, "Shawn Hamilton has gone?"

"Dr. Shawn Hamilton is downstairs talking to mom."

Anna took Daniel Taylor downstairs from the elevator and they saw that Shawn Hamilton was still talking to mother Taylor.

He looked back at Daniel Taylor, smiled and said to Daniel's mother, "Aunt, I will come to see you next time."

If he won't leave at this time, it will be like waiting for Daniel Taylor to find someone to beat him.

"Okay, take care." Mother Taylor said with a smile.

Now Mother Taylor has a hope that Daniel Taylor can have children and this little hope made the whole person very happy and she often stayed in a very good mood.

Anna wanted to eat grilled fish, Daniel Taylor took her out this afternoon.

Usually, they stayed very busy, and at weekends Anna preferred to relax at home. After her recent work on the Internet, she usually didn't like going out. Therefore, they seldom come out to eat like this on the weekend.

They just sat down and saw Aiden and Stella Winslet coming to them.

"Sister, brother-in-law, you also come here to eat!"

Aiden came over and said hello to them.

"Brother in law" - these two words, made Daniel Taylor's heart feel warm. After hearing this, Aiden also became very pleasant to his eyes, he said, "Join us."

"Hello, Mr. Taylor." Stella Winslet greeted Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor politely nodded.

Anna looked at these two people who appeared here together, "You two came here together to eat?"

Aiden usually came out with his roommate or with his team, but today only he and Stella Winslet came here, Anna can't help overthinking.

Stella Winslet said, "I said that I want to eat grilled fish. Aiden said that he came here last time, so, I asked him to bring me here."

Anna nodded her head as if she knew nothing, "Oh, that's how it is."

This reason was so simple! She almost believed it.

Anna said to Aiden, "Be careful, Aiden. This woman around you can eat people."

"What do you want to say?" Stella Winslet took a serious look at Anna.

What does it mean she can eat people?

Is she that terrible?

In front of Aiden, she is quite gentle, don't make fun of her, okay?

Aiden didn't understand this. He just nodded, "Umm."

"..." Stella Winslet was very angry.

She found that Aiden was really stupid. Maybe he didn't understand what Anna meant.

Moreover, in his eyes, there was just his game and his team. Although he was 17 years old, he seemed to have no mind to make a girlfriend.

Stella Winslet was also very distressed to have such a dull boy around.

After eating the grilled fish, Anna accompanied Aiden for shopping. It was winter. Aiden was still wearing thin clothes. He seemed to have no clothes to wear, but he didn't seem to care.

Anna wanted to accompany him to buy clothes, so she asked Daniel Taylor to go back first.

Stella Winslet was also called back by her father.

Anna took Aiden to buy clothes and asked casually. "Aiden, are you dating Stella?"