313. The woman was really beautiful!

John Peter subconsciously took a look at Anna and found that Anna was also looking at her mobile phone seriously.

Anna read the comments below. Everyone was praising this woman.

-

"She looks better in real than in pictures."

"Impossible."

In the afternoon, Anna was in the canteen when she heard that two male students nearby were still discussing the woman.

Daniel Taylor has to go to a dinner party in the evening. Anna has to eat alone in the home, so she planned to stay here and accompany Vanessa to eat in the canteen and then go back.

At this time, there were many people eating in the canteen. Anna just sat down and saw Eiza Preston.

Eiza Preston took the rice plate, found a vacant place, and was ready to sit down. Suddenly, a girl came and took that place. "We are sitting here."

"I came first."

Eiza Preston was a little angry. Yesterday, John Peter touched her and after that they all people regard her as an enemy!

Is it necessary to do all this?

The girl looked at Eiza Preston and smiled sarcastically, "You came first? What evidence do you have? We've had this position since the beginning."

Eiza Preston looked at her and was about to attack, "you..."

At this time, two girls from the side deliberately hit her, and Eiza Preston's rice fell on the ground.

"Sorry." The girl who bumped into Eiza Preston apologized, but there was no shame in her tone. "Please go and have another one."

There were a lot of people in the canteen. Everyone has to line up, and it will take a long time.

Eize knew that the girl who bumped in her did it intentionally. She looked at these women in front of her and couldn’t stop her tears. Since yesterday, these people have joined up to torcher her this way.

They were really crossing all limits!

"Crying?" The girl who just grabbed her place said teasingly, "How can you eat alone? John Peter wouldn’t accompany you? Let me tell you something. You are really ugly. If he eats with you, he won't be able to eat, don’t you think?"

After bullying Eiza Preston, several girls continued to eat, leaving Eiza Preston and the food overturned on the ground alone.

For a moment, Eiza Preston wanted to disappear from the world directly. So that these people couldn't bully her.

At this time a gentle voice sounded behind Eiza Preston, "Are you okay?"

Eiza Preston with her red eyes looked at the person who was willing to talk to her. She thought that a fairy came down to talk to her. The woman was really beautiful!

With that, all the eyes around were attracted by the woman.

Eiza Preston stammered, "I… I am... okay."

The woman, who looked like a fairy smiled that made people even more dazed. "If you don't mind, eat mine!"

"No... Thank you."

"Come with me." With rice in one hand and Eiza Preston's arm in the other, she pulled Eiza Preston to her table and sat down. She put her rice in front of Eiza Preston, and then took a tissue from her pocket and handed it to Eiza Preston.

Eiza Preston looked at her hesitantly, and the woman smiled, "What happened?"

Eiza Preston took the tissues.

The girls around looked at this scene and began to whisper,

"Isn't she the new music teacher?"

"No? She didn’t look like the picture!"