396. Message from Little Princess...

He lowered his head, held her lips again, and held her head gently with the palm of his hand. The hair around his fingertips was soft and tender.

At such a kind of situation, Anna has always been nervous, but today she seemed fine.

She believed that Daniel Taylor would not hurt her. She gave up all kinds of fears and responded to his kiss.

The tip of her tongue licked his lips, which made Daniel Taylor's body hot, this woman!

Shawn Hamilton said that his body had recovered quickly, but now he didn't think it was fast enough.

Because he really wanted to take the lead, press her under him and see her begging for mercy under himself.

But... he cannot do it now!

These legs, which can't move normally, seriously affect his performance.

The breath in his mouth made Anna blush and her heart started beating faster. He felt that his hot lips and tongue had some kind of pleasant coldness.

The kiss, which lasted intensely for a long time, stopped temporarily...

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and said shyly, "husband."

"Umm?" No one could imagine how happy he felt when he heard his baby calling him husband, not sir.

He answered her, and his voice was much gentler.

Anna said, "Your kiss is, sweet."

"..."

Daniel Taylor bit her ear lobe like punishment, "don't provoke me, I'm afraid I can't control myself."

He was afraid of the wildness in his body, once it was picked up by her. At that time, even if she would plead for mercy, it won't work.

After all, he was a man, a young and vigorous man!

Every day in front of her, he looked calm, but only he knew how hard it has been to endure himself in front of his darling wife.

Anna looked at him and felt her heart was beating abnormally.

It was so cold outside, but it was very hot inside.

They were sweating.

Daniel Taylor heard her soft voice, "Husband, it hurts."

"..." Daniel Taylor, "I haven't entered yet."

"..."

-

After that, Anna's little face was red, she was quietly lying in Daniel Taylor's arms.

He kissed her forehead, and asked, "Still hurts?"

Tonight he was very tender and took care of her feelings.

Anna just remembered the pain she had last time. She thought it would be the same as last time. In fact, it wasn't.

At this moment, her heart was just shy.

She can't speak, so she just shook her head.

Daniel Taylor looked at her shy appearance and felt that if he would say a word again she would be so embarrassed that she will try to hide under the bed. So he didn't speak again.

After lying in bed for a while, Anna was almost asleep.

Suddenly, she thought that her work had not been finished. She sat up and said to Daniel Taylor, "take a rest first. I'll take a bath and update today's blog."

"..."

Daniel Taylor looked at her back and shook his head helplessly.

After living with her for such a long time, he has understood that nothing can stop her obsession with work.

Obviously, she was too tired. However, when she remembered her work, she became so energetic again.

-

Anna updated today's microblog, opened a private message, and suddenly saw the message sent to her by Little Princess, "Hi, are you there? I want to talk to you."

Anna was not online at that time and did not reply. Of course, even if she was online, she wouldn't have replied.

However, Claire Ashley may be unable to hold back and wanted to show off her success to others, so she can't wait to tell her story-----