301. An encounter...

"..." What Anna can say to him?

They reached their destination and got out of the subway station. Anna looked at John Peter, who was still following her, she was a little annoyed and called him, "John Peter."

"What happened?" John Peter asked in a very indifferent tone.

"Are you jealous that Sir is good to me? Do you want to rob him?"

John Peter’s face was stiff. He stared at Anna’s innocent face. It was a cloudy day, but her face was like the most brilliant sunshine. After a few seconds, he answered, "Yes."

He admitted it!

Unexpectedly, he admitted it!

Anna was stunned, she was angry on the face but in her heart she was shocked, she had never seen anyone accepting so directly that he wanted to be a "Paramour".

When they reached the north gate, they met Claire Ashley who just got off the car.

Her long curly hair was falling on her waist, and she looked as proud as a princess. Even if she had lost her face in the National Day party, it still had not affected her beauty.

She saw John Peter and Anna didn't talk to her, she took the initiative and said, "Anna."

Anna ignored her.

Claire Ashley was a cheeky person. She followed Anna and glanced at John Peter.

"You two came together?" Claire Ashley asked.

Anna said coldly, "If I say yes, would you go to announce it to the whole world?"

"Anna, do you think I am that kind of a person? I just asked because I care about you. Although I did some wrong things at the beginning that hurt you two. However, you should think about it. If I hadn’t done all this, would you marry uncle Taylor and live a happy life like today?" Claire Ashley said.

"..." Anna had never seen such a shameless person as the one standing in front of her.

Claire Ashley added gently, "I have admitted all my past mistakes. I know what I did was wrong, please don't stay angry with me and forgive me."

"You know it's wrong?" Anna looked at Claire Ashley and said meaningfully, "I am surprised, you know it's wrong, but you still ran to the university’s management to complain about my and John Peter’s fight with Arthur Finley?"

Anna and John Peter had a conflict with Arthur Finley. Arthur Finley never wanted to be an enemy with John Peter so he didn't complain. However, that thing still reached to office.

Everyone wanted to know who reported that conflict and the whole class had no answer. However, Anna's heart was clear.

Who else can do this kind of thing except Claire Ashley?

These days, Anna was disturbed due to her blog thing. She didn’t have time to confront Claire Ashley. However, Claire Ashley herself came to her.

Claire Ashley looked at Anna and said innocently, "I didn't complain about you."

"Really?" Anna didn't believe it. "Can it be someone else?"

In the whole class, Claire Ashley was the one who couldn't see her well and always tried to create troubles for her.

"It’s really not me. You have Uncle Taylor's support now. How can I dare to provoke you?" Claire Ashley said.

Claire Ashley was very aggrieved during saying this last sentence, especially the memory when Olivia Taylor warned her that day was still saved in her eyes and mind, so, she really didn’t dare to provoke Anna.

Even if she pretended to be pitiful, Anna still couldn’t believe her, "I don’t need explanations, your heart knows that you did it or not."

Anna deliberately said it in front of John Peter, just to let John Peter know what kind of woman Claire Ashley is.

"It's Eiza Preston." Claire Ashley also noticed that Anna didn’t believe, so as to save herself and her image in front of John Peter she had to tell the truth.

Claire Ashley continued, "She saw Uncle Taylor sitting in a wheelchair so looked down on you. She says bad things about you in front of me every day. She also told me about your marriage and the things that you married Uncle Taylor for money. She complained about your fight, and she is not happy that you have not been punished. She also talked to me about it every day."