346. He was teasing her...

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her and felt speechless.

Anna took his big hand and said, "Tell me? Tell me quickly!"

Daniel Taylor looked at her coquettish appearance and couldn't help smiling, "I am really not angry."

When Anna saw that he had smiled, she took a sigh of relief and said, "If you are not angry! Then you are not allowed to ignore me and reply to me."

Her eyes were warm, so Daniel Taylor nodded obediently, "Hmm."

"Let's sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow!" After solving a big problem, Anna was relieved.

She didn't like to see him unhappy, even if it was only for a little thing, she still felt very uncomfortable.

-

The next morning, the family set out for the hot spring resort.

The resort was located in the vicinity of Jingzhou City, which was a well-known hot spring hotel in China.

Anna has heard of it, but she has never come here.

It was different from the main luxury hotel in the city. It was really comfortable, full of greenery and much peaceful. The room was booked a few days ago. Because at the weekend, there were many people and it became very difficult to book.

The hotel management was well aware of their arrival and the manager of the hotel specially came to receive them. "Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Taylor."

The manner was very polite.

Before they arrived, they had sent a housekeeper to go through the formalities. Now they can check-in just by swiping their ID card.

Anna just came here to spend a good time and didn't have any work to do. Olivia Taylor gave them room cards. She and Daniel Taylor went to their rooms.

The room was not very big, but it was very warm.

They entered the room. Jack Smith was talking to Daniel Taylor.

Anna went to the balcony and looked at the scenery outside. It was extremely beautiful, and it happened to be a sunny warm day.

Daniel Taylor sat aside, looking at Anna's happy appearance through the glass window, and couldn't help smiling.

Jack Smith walked out soon.

Anna came in and said to Daniel Taylor, "Sir it's a beautiful place!"

"If you like it. I'll bring you again."

Anna smiled awkwardly. "Actually, I am staying in such a good hotel for the first time."

She grew up so big, but she just stayed in a hotel once, and that hotel's charges were more than one hundred yuan for a night. It was totally different from this hotel!

Daniel Taylor smiled.

Anna lay down on the bed and rolled twice. "The bed is very comfortable."

"You mean the bed at home isn't comfortable?" Daniel Taylor asked with great concern.

"The bed at home is also comfortable." But now they came outside, of course, the mood was better.

Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows and looked at her, "How comfortable is it?"

"..." Anna was stupefied for a moment. She reacted and stared at him.

He was teasing her!

"This is too much!"

"How it can be too much?" Daniel Taylor looked as he has no idea.

"I'm talking about the bed!"

"Am I not talking about the bed?"

"..."

Anna sat up and stared at him. "I don't want to talk to you."

Daniel Taylor looked at her angry appearance and smiled slightly.

Anna ignored him, opened the suitcase and took out the things for herself and Daniel Taylor.

After a while, Daniel Taylor heard Anna saying, "Sir... your swimsuit seems to be missing."

Daniel Taylor said, "It doesn't matter. After all, it's of no use."

Anna listened to his words, thought about his leg and felt that in his present condition he can't swim.