218. It's her freedom!

For example, in the college entrance examination test, the students who appeared usually have good grades but because of nervousness most of them cannot do it well, but no one gets another chance.

Claire Ashley had the talent and got the highest score, but, she did not have the self-confidence and was afraid that she will lose. So in the end, she faced the consequences.

Anna smiled. "In fact, I used to envy her."

"What do you envy?"

"She had a lot of talent, dancing and playing the piano, which I can’t do." The situation in her family hasn't been good until now. It was not easy for her and Aiden to have enough food, to wear warm clothes and to go to school.

How can they join such extra classes!

There were many children like them in the world.

Claire Ashley always considered herself superior to Anna and thought that Anna can never surpass her.

Daniel Taylor said, "What she has, many others can also have. But what you have, others may not have."

Anna raised her head and looked at Daniel Taylor, "Are you talking about yourself?"

She has him, others do not have.

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her helplessly and admired her brain hole.

Daniel Taylor meant, that she was braver than others.

She didn’t have a backer. She was her own back, so she was not afraid of failure and worked harder than anyone else, and did boldly whatever she wanted to. However, Claire Ashley has had good conditions since her birth. She had everything and fear failure.

-

There were seven National Day holiday.

Olivia Taylor and Charles Peter, Daniel’s father and mother went out to visit some places.

John Peter was addicted to gaming and didn’t follow them. Even if he had gone with them, they two will be just scolding him. He didn’t want to bear that from his father from time to time.

Claire Ashley was in a bad mood. She lost her face at school and went out to relax.

Compared to others, Anna’s long holiday’s plan was a stream of clear water, she wanted to work, work, and work!

Daniel Taylor stayed at home to rest because of his inconvenient legs and did not go out.

Jack Smith pushed him out of his study and went to the dining hall for lunch. He didn’t see Anna and frowned, "where is she?"

"She went to work. She is working in a coffee shop with her friend," Jack Smith said.

During these holidays, Jingzhou turned into a very busy city. At this time, she can make more money than usual by working in such a place like coffee shops.

Daniel Taylor frowned, Anna spent a day with him at home on Thursday. He didn’t see anyone for three days. He had a feeling of being ignored.

Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor and thought he didn’t understand, "Instead of letting her go out to work, why Mr. Taylor didn’t give her money directly?"

Anna worked hard outside. At most, she can get 200 yuan a day. With this money, she cannot do much. But if she stayed home and accompanies Daniel Taylor, she will not get less pocket money than she gets from working.

Daniel Taylor said, "It’s her freedom."

For him, his wife was an independent individual, not an accessory.

Anna was not a person to be satisfied on less. She was willing to change the status quo, but her goal was definitely not to change through men.

She never asked him for money. Even when she first went to Taylor’s house, Daniel Taylor’s parents gave her red packets full of money. She kept it well but never took it out to buy anything for herself.