362. Anna was speechless!!

Daniel Taylor said, "Well. I understand it."

Although, in his eyes, she was very sensible.

Her ability to think like this proved that she was more responsible than many irresponsible parents!

However, there was another fact that - she was really too young!

They just lay down on the bed and chatted for a while. Anna took the opportunity and told Daniel Taylor about all the things she has encountered and honestly shared her point of view.

After sharing everything Anna said, "hurry up and go down, if mom comes here and saw us lying on the bed, I will feel very embarrassed."

He was fine, but she can't afford to lose her face!

Daniel Taylor looked at her and said, "My legs are not well. Do you think it's easy for me to go up and down like this?"

"When I saw you climbing up at the bed, it was very quick." He climbed up to bed so quickly even before she could see him.

Daniel Taylor looked at the way she pushed him. He didn't explain. He lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead.

He was in the same bed with her, but he wasn't the one whom she can easily send away!

"Sir!" Anna said and looked at him.

She asked him to go down, and he kissed her, what does it mean?

The door didn't seem to be locked either. When Sister just went out, she just closed it. Anna was really worried about the scene when someone came here and sees them like this.

Daniel Taylor just wanted to kiss her but after kissing her, he found that he overestimated his self-control ability.

Next second, his hand went into her clothes and touched her soft and delicate skin.

Anna's body felt thick fingers, with a slight cool.

Her face suddenly turned red, she felt his hand and tried to stop him, "Sir!"

She thought of the last time when he gave her a lot of flowers. That night, he was particularly crazy out of control. He didn't let her go until the middle of the night and when she went to take a bath, she found that even many places of her chest has also the traces he left behind.

Even when she took a shower, she touched her body and didn't have any response. It seemed she was very sensitive.

However, her protest didn't convince Daniel Taylor to take his hand out. Anna looked at him and found that his eyes were deep, and she didn't know what he was thinking.

Maybe this is how a man looks like when his desire conquered his sense of reasoning!

His breathing slowly became heavy, and he didn't speak, but his hands were always doing evil...

Anna reminded him again, "Mom will come up at any moment. You hurry up and go down!"

Anna was dying with worry!

She was afraid of the next moment when Mother Taylor will open the door, come in and will see them like this....

She saw Daniel Taylor's stubbornness. She raised her head, kissed him on his lips and spoke in a very soft voice "husband, if you really want to do it wait for me to get better, or...wait till night. At night, I will do what you want me to do, okay? At this time there are everyone, can you stop now?"

The whole family was here!

At this time, it wasn't appropriate.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was behaving coquettishly in front of him, and paused, "do anything?"

Anna was speechless!

He really has the ability to pick key points!

In order to coax him to go out of bed, Anna also tried her best. She was willing to agree to everything.

Her voice was exceptionally tender, "of course! Can I lie to you? Just stop it now and wait for the evening! Okay? I know my husband is the best."

Daniel Taylor was a typical example of a person who is amenable to coaxing but not coercion and at this time Anna acted too coquettishly.

He looked at her like this and got out of bed with great difficulty and with the urge to eat her cleanly...

Just as he got out of bed and sat back into his wheelchair, mother Taylor came in with the bowl of porridge!