387. Her talent...

As Ryan Asher's call ended, Anna hugged Daniel Taylor's arm excitedly and said in happily. "Sir, Ryan Asher just called to tell me that I might be going to publish a book!"

Daniel Taylor said, "Good."

He heard it all.

"I feel like I'm dreaming," Anna said and looked at him! "Isn't he just joking with me?"

Publishing her own books was something so great that she didn't even imagine it.

Daniel Taylor rubbed her head and said, "You did a great job."

Talent is something money can't buy.

He was very happy that she did it so well.

When she was praised by Daniel Taylor, she was unable to conceal her happiness, "I want to tell you something, when I was at university the other day I heard someone discussing my story. They say they like you very much!"

In Anna's story, Daniel's name was replaced by the alphabet "Y". At that time she wrote it too casually but now, this character got the love of so many people.

His fans will call him Mr. Y.

When Anna heard people praising Daniel Taylor, she felt very happy.

Daniel Taylor said solemnly, "I am handsome."

Anna took a look at this narcissistic man. "I wrote it well! I wrote down your good points! By the way, have you seen my microblog?"

"..." Daniel Taylor was shocked for a moment and said seriously, "I'm too busy. So I haven't."

He cannot say that every time she updated, he immediately read it.

Sometimes when she was not around, he opened the microblog, looked at her stories, and can't help laughing.

He admitted that many little things of daily life were so beautifully described by her that they seemed very meaningful.

Whenever he read her point of view, he became so happy. Sometimes he can't even believe, that in her eyes, he is so good!

Anna said, "Then you should take time to have a look. I wrote a lot of good things about you! You should praise me."

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her, pretended to be curious and asked, "Oh? What have you written?"

"You see it for yourself." He really wanted Anna to say, but she won't say it.

Daniel Taylor didn't say a word, in fact, he had read it for a long time.

Anna hugged him and said proudly, "I feel very happy when I see those people praising you because I know you are mine. You are really good!"

"What's good in me?" Daniel Taylor looked at Anna tenderly.

He thought... maybe she is the only one who thinks he is good!

In other people's eyes, he is just a crippled who can't stand up.

Anna said, "Since I met you, I feel my luck has changed. Even if I just write a story, it gets such a good response. "

Although it was her own idea of writing stories on Weibo.

But...

The existence of Daniel Taylor was the beginning of all happiness.

What she writes every day was just some stories related to him.

Daniel Taylor hooked his lips.

After a while, Anna said, "By the way, this matter that I'm writing stories on Weibo. Please don't tell anyone else."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid Claire Ashley will get to know." Up to now, Claire Ashley didn't know Anna's identity and occasionally sent private messages to Anna.

Anna didn't want to let Claire Ashley know it now. She wanted to wait until one day when she will be successful. At that time she will let Claire Ashley know that even though she was born in an ordinary family, not as rich as Claire Ashley's family, she did well through her own efforts.