215. My wife is really talented!

"Of course."

Anna’s schoolbag was on the right table. She grabbed it, took out the certificate to show him, "look, I am not lying!"

There was a sense of pride.

He always said that she could not sing well. She also doubted herself. Fortunately, this time, she got a certificate. Although it didn’t worth much, but she was happy.

It was a really small activity but Daniel Taylor also felt proud to hear that Anna won the first prize.

My wife is really talented!

He looked at her happy little face and smiled, "Well done."

Anna pretended that she didn’t hear it clearly and asked, "Sir, what did you just say? I didn’t hear clearly. Can you say it again?"

It was not easy for him to praise her. How could she miss the chance?

"..."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, grabbed her into his arms, and proudly kissed her on the forehead, "Anna’s singing is the best, have you heard it clearly?"

Anna leaned on him and asked deliberately, "Who said that I didn’t sing well?"

Every single word that he had uttered ever was clearly preserved in her mind.

Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows. "Did I say that?"

How could he have said that!

Impossible!

Anna, "Obviously, you said that!"

When she came back last time, he said it. How can he forget in a few days?

He was just playing dumb!

Daniel Taylor stretched out his arm and hugged her gently, "My Anna sing so well. People who say such things must have something wrong with their ears."

"..." Anna couldn’t help laughing.

Is there anyone who said that?

Forget it!

He actually praised her it matters the most.

-

"Hello, Uncle Taylor." In the afternoon, Anna followed Daniel Taylor, and as they stepped into Taylor’s house they heard Alan Kevin’s voice.

Alan Kevin and John Peter were a team now. They were very close and often appear in Taylor’s house, which was not surprising.

Daniel Taylor took a look at him. His expression was very complicated. He remembered that Alan Kevin helped Anna in school last time.

Although he was a little grateful for Alan Kevin, but he warned him to stay away from Anna. He still dared to go around Anna.

This boy was brave enough!

Alan Kevin was continuously stared at by Daniel Taylor, he couldn’t help being flustered. The look in Daniel Taylor’s eyes was really terrible. Just one look made his scalp numb.

Alan Kevin smiled and said, "Don’t worry, Uncle Taylor. I don’t mean to offend Anna now. She’s your wife, and I’ll never think of her again."

"..." It’s better if you know it.

Daniel Taylor’s eyes relaxed a little after seeing Alan behaving a little sensible.

Anna looked at Alan Kevin’s appearance and couldn’t help laughing.

No wonder Alan Kevin's behavior was strange recently.

He had been taught a good lesson by Sir!

Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor to the living room. His mother and Olivia Taylor both were there.

"Anna is here." Mother Taylor beckoned to Anna. She looked very kind as usual.

Anna walked to them, "Mom, sister."

Mother Taylor took her hand and said, "I heard that you won the first place in singing?"