236.You and my uncle got the certificate?

Like it? Who likes to force her?

Daniel Taylor almost instinctively spoke with a cold expression, "I don’t like it."

Anna thought that Daniel Taylor looked so handsome, a completely charming man whom she placed above the common populace. So, Anna couldn’t imagine how it will sound to call him husband.

"Okay, then I’ll keep calling you Sir."

"..."

-

Anna went to school. Although she was very happy at home, she still had lectures to attend. Besides, Daniel Taylor was also very busy recently.

After class, Anna was about to leave when John Peter came to her.

Alan Kevin saw this and felt a little strange.

Usually, at university, John Peter did not talk to Anna, so he did not expect him to take the initiative to find Anna.

He is no more afraid that others will know his relationship with Anna?

John Peter and Alan Kevin didn’t come to class yesterday afternoon. They went to play the game. Anna didn’t see them either. At that moment, John Peter appeared in front of her, she wasn’t expecting it so she didn’t speak.

In Anna’s eyes, this man had nothing to do with her except that he was Daniel Taylor’s nephew.

Vanessa Cameron stood aside and looked at John Peter, "Do you have anything?"

It has been such a long time since the university began. Apart from being with Alan Kevin, John Peter usually didn’t have much contact with other people. Now suddenly he came here, Vanessa Cameron was also quite surprised.

"I have something to discuss with Anna." John Peter looked at Anna, who was packing her bag and found that Anna didn’t even look at him.

Vanessa Cameron said, "Then you can talk." She walked out.

John Peter looked at Alan Kevin, who was going to watch the bustle, and Alan Kevin had to leave them alone.

At the door, Vanessa Cameron looked at Alan Kevin and asked, "What do you think, John Peter likes Anna?"

Anna won first place in the singing competition. In these two days, many boys came to her and also came to Vanessa Cameron to ask for Anna’s contact information.

Some days ago, when Vanessa Cameron’s pictures went viral, everyone came to Anna for her contact information.

Therefore, there were possibilities for John Peter to like Anna.

Alan Kevin said, "No, you are just overthinking."

He can see that Vanessa Cameron liked John Peter, but he was sure that John Peter cannot like Anna!

She is his little aunt.

John Peter must be looking for Anna to discuss something!

In the classroom, the atmosphere was very quiet. Anna took a look at John Peter, ignored him, and walked to the other side.

"Anna." John Peter stopped her.

"What can I do for you?" She didn’t think that they needed to talk here. There was nothing that can’t be said at home and if there was anything then she would rather prefer to not listen.

John Peter looked at her like this and said, "You and my uncle got the certificate?"

He saw her marriage certificate with Daniel Taylor on her uncle’s account yesterday.

Anna could never know how painful he felt after getting this news.

He drank too much last night, and even after getting drunk all he saw was her shadow in front of him.

Before yesterday, he still had some hope that she would definitely refuse to have a wedding with his uncle but suddenly they two collected their marriage certificate and their wedding date has been fixed.

"Yes! From now on, I’m your little aunt." Anna turned back and calmly looked at John Peter.

He came to her to ask this?

Why he wanted to ask this?

He won’t say something nonsense, or will he?

John Peter said, "You are only 18 years old. How can you get the certificate?" He suspected that Anna’s marriage certificate must be a fake.