283. How could she not be sad?

Jack Smith looked at Vanessa Cameron. "Thank you, Miss Cameron."

"You are welcome." Vanessa Cameron politely nodded.

Soon the car left the school.

Recently, the weather was cold. But there were fluffy carpets and warm air in the house. It seemed like the difference between heaven and hell in this house and her dorm.

Anna sat on the sofa and looked at Lisa who has prepared everything according to her preferences, "Anna, come and eat more."

"Thank you, aunt." As long as there was Daniel Taylor, there was every kind of delicious food for her.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. He didn't speak, but looked at her indifferently.

Anna was stared at by him for a while, so she opened her mouth to clear things, "don't listen to Vanessa Cameron's nonsense. I really slept well and ate well."

Daniel Taylor didn't listen to her explanation and said two words coldly, "Liar!"

There were dark circles under her eyes, and there was blood in the bottom of her eyes. She seemed so tired in these two days.
In this way, how can she say that she had a good sleep?

Anna knew that Daniel Taylor was not easy to persuade. She looked down and said pitifully. "I have a headache."

"..." Daniel Taylor.

Lisa looked at Anna and spoke, "Anna is ill, Daniel don't be strict to her!"

"..." Daniel Taylor was speechless.

He knew that she was just pretending!

She was afraid that he would scold her, so she pretended to be pitiful.

Daniel Taylor gave up scolding her.

Forget it, forget it!

Who asked him to marry such a young girl!

...

Because of the medicine, Anna was a little sleepy, she ate a little and went to sleep.

She woke up at about eleven o'clock.

She opened her eyes and thought about the terrible blog. She got up and turned on her laptop.

Daniel Taylor was also sleeping, some moments later, he opened his eyes and saw someone lying on the edge of the computer table and busy doing work.

For a while, he had a headache.

What kind of experience is it to have a workaholic wife?

After this incident, Daniel Taylor clearly realized that if Anna's work went well, he stayed as Anna's husband.

However, if something wrong happened with her work, she didn't even remember who Daniel Taylor is!

Anna was busy and Daniel Taylor was not asleep.

After three hours, Anna turned off the computer and felt that her neck was almost broken.

She sat in the bed. She was not anxious to lie down and for a while, she was expressionless, in her heart had an impulse to delete this account and log out the blog.

She couldn't bear the vicious comments that came out of nothing, they distorted the truth deliberately and aimed to spoil her reputation, they even brought her family in the comments to exploit her.

Just at the thought of it, her eyes became wet.

Anna lay down, her mind was in chaos. Suddenly, a big hand reached out and pulled her in his arms.

Anna was stunned for a while. She quickly pushed back her tears back and looked at Daniel Taylor, "did I disturb your sleep?"

Daniel Taylor hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. "What's the problem?"

Daniel Taylor's words were full of concern and they finally made her tears rolled down.

Her strong self also collapsed at this moment, and she spoke in some desperate way, "I really don't know what else I can do? I did not provoke them, but they don't intend to let me go."

This matter for Anna wasn't less than a disaster that fell on her directly from the sky.

She didn't expect that she would be hated by others, even if she just wanted to achieve something by her hard work. She worked so earnestly, she even used her rest time to manage this account, but in the end, she got such a result.

How could she not be sad?

Daniel Taylor looked at her quietly. He stretched his hand to touch a sky full of stars and wiped her tears.

Anna's red eyes were looking at Daniel Taylor, "Sir, have you ever encountered such a problem?"