299. Mr. Taylor is so serious...

Daniel Taylor replied, "Yes."

A low voice fell in Anna’s ear. She immediately turned back.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, who had appeared behind her, "When did you come back?"

Daniel Taylor looked calm. "Just a while ago."

"..." After listening to this sentence, Anna felt that the atmosphere was a bit wrong.

He has been there for a while. So, he had seen everything that just happened now?

He had seen John Peter saving her, he won’t think about it, or he will?

Obviously he won’t!

Then why is she still feeling chilly?

"Brother in law." Just then, Aiden Stark’s polite voice came.

Maybe because of this title, Anna felt that Daniel Taylor’s mood eased a lot. This was the first time when she thought that her brother was also a little cute.

Daniel Taylor looked at Aiden Stark and nodded in response.

Then he sat next to Anna and watched her losing one head after another. Anna felt that she had lost all her face!

This game didn’t suit her!

"I won’t play anymore!" Finally, Anna put down her mobile phone.

Aiden Stark was proud of his foresight. "I told you, my sister is a loser."

"Shut up."

Anna took a look at him, stood up, and found that Daniel Taylor had gone to the dining hall, and walked directly.

Daniel Taylor sat at the dinner table and drank quietly. No one knew what he was thinking.

Daniel Taylor saw Anna who came in with a bitter face. His eyes were gentle. "Stopped playing?"

"It is boring." Anna sat down beside him and hugged his arm. "They disliked me."

Daniel Taylor raised his mouth and showed a slight smile, but it was enough to make people dazed.

Anna looked at his handsome side face and asked pitifully, "You are also laughing at me?"

Daniel Taylor held her hand and picked up a serious matter. "How is your work today?"

On this question, Anna smiled, "I have signed a contract with them. I think the company is very reliable."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, smiled, and rubbed her head gently. "That’s good."

He was happy to see her happy. Finally, his efforts weren’t in vain.

Anna was not 19 years old yet. She was very young. The road to success was bound to be covered with thorns. All he can do was to help her when she needed his help.

-

They all had dinner here.

Daniel Taylor liked to be quiet and didn’t speak much, so everyone was a little restrained. In their eyes, Daniel Taylor always played the role of the great devil.

But at this moment, the great devil was serving Anna dishes and putting all the delicious food on her plate.

All other single guys were just looking at this scene, eating their food silently while using their mobile phones.

Someone sent a QQ message to Anna, and she was replying.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was scrolling her mobile phones, and frowned, "Eat seriously, don’t use the mobile phone."

"Oh." Anna had to put away her mobile phone.

Several other people also heard Daniel Taylor’s words, and put down their mobile phones.

There was only one feeling in everyone’s heart - Daniel Taylor is so serious!

However, he was a strict and awe-inspiring person who was extremely fond of Anna and served her delicious food.