319. Don't you think what you just said to him is too much?

So in the end, he became selfish?

So the person who has been flattered all day long by her. In the end, became a person who is selfish and who is pestering her?

Because his legs stopped working?

It seemed that in his world, she already became a person who was unworthy to associate with.

He put down his glass. "All right, I'm selfish. From now on, I wish Miss Brown to have a nice journey and to have boundless prospects."

Isabella Brown stood up and said to her assistant, "Let’s leave."

Because Daniel Taylor has refused her request, so she didn't have any interest in having a meal with Daniel Taylor. She didn't like this crippled Daniel Taylor now and didn't want him to hold any meaningless hope for her anymore.

She and her assistant quickly opened the door and went out. Anna held the menu, looked at the direction they left and looked at Daniel Taylor.

Although Daniel Taylor didn't speak, he seemed angry and sad from his expressions.

Isabella Brown didn't come back for long. But now that she came back, and said so much bad to him. As if being Daniel Taylor's fiancée was just a burden on her.

How can she show this much hatred for sir like this!

Who gave her this confidence?

Why does she dislike him so much?

After all, they were engaged and were about to get married. In relationships, even if people don’t have much feeling, still they can’t look down like this when one of them has an accident!

-

Isabella Brown went out of the door, and the assistant followed her. He was worried and said, "Miss, we are going back now. But how will we explain this to Mr. Brown?"

"Let’s go back and think about something." Isabella Brown sighed and said solemnly, "I have known since I was a child that my face is a disaster. I quit this marriage and in anger, he has married a woman casually. However, how can he be satisfied? He wants to take revenge."

She was afraid that Daniel Taylor would pester her, that’s why she didn't dare to come back until he got married.

The assistant said, "When he was good, he was not deeply in love with you. Now, something has happened, and he came to haunt you. That's too much!"

...

"Miss Brown!" Isabella Brown and her assistant have not entered the elevator yet and suddenly a female voice rang behind them.

They stopped and saw Anna coming to them.

Isabella Brown with a polite smile on her face, said softly, "What's the matter?"

Anna looked at Isabella Brown, but she wasn’t in a hurry to talk. She just looked at Isabella Brown's beautiful face that has concealed her vicious face. In her heart, Anna felt bad for Daniel Taylor.

Isabella Brown said softly, "I heard from my parents that your name is Anna, Anna Stark, is it?"

Isabella Brown was very friendly to Anna, just like she was to Eiza Preston in the school canteen yesterday.

Anna looked at her smiling face, and couldn't help laughing.

She clenched her fist and suppressed her anger. "I have something to ask. Is it convenient?"

Isabella Brown nodded, "Sure."

Anna's voice was cold, and she couldn't control her emotions. "Sir has encountered an accident he got injured and could only move in a wheelchair, but it wasn’t his wish. His present condition made him feel sadder than anyone else. How can you say so many harsh words to him? You were his fiancée. Don't you think what you just said to him is too much?"

Isabella Brown looked at Anna, who was angry, and she was stunned. Then she said with a smile, "It's not that I'm cruel, it's that you're stupid. What Daniel said to you and let you think like this? After all, he can only cheat such a naive girl like you who haven’t seen this cruel world!"