385. Who is Claire Ashley?

Not only Anna even John Peter's team can't keep Vanessa Cameron anymore.

With these thoughts, Claire Ashley was in a very good mood.

She thought she will waste her energy, unexpectedly, it was so easy to knock Vanessa Cameron down.

What a bunch of idiots!

Anna didn't want to talk at first, but when she looked at Claire Ashley, she felt as if Claire really cares about this matter. She just found it very strange.

She looked at Claire Ashley and said, "You are talking about her, why you don't look at yourself? What kind of person do you think you are?"

She has faced betrayal for several times, and after overreaching many time, she converged a little.

After Vanessa Cameron's incident, she didn't know who she should believe.

Claire Ashley was petrified and said, "It was a matter past, now it is the present. You see, I haven't targeted you recently, have I?"

"It's not that you didn't target, actually you cannot dare to. Correct me if I am wrong?" Anna took a look at Claire Ashley. She didn't want to talk with Claire Ashley. She stood up and left the hall.

Anna was very clear in her heart - If she was not protected by Taylor family now, she cannot imagine how she would be bullied by Claire Ashley.

Claire Ashley looked at Anna's back and snorted.

It was hard for Claire Ashley to bear Anna's superior appearance in front of her. Obviously, there was nothing before. She didn't have this attitude until she married into the Taylor family, and now she has become so proud.

Because of the cooperation between the two families, when Claire Ashley came back home, the Taylor family didn't target her.

She was not sensible before and always tried to target Anna, which attracted everyone's disgust, but this time she seemed a little smart. She has understood if she didn't target Anna, the Taylor family will also behave well with her.

It was Sunday afternoon, Daniel Taylor was reading in his study.

Anna came in, with a bad face.

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "What's the matter?"

"Claire Ashley." Anna said gloomily, "she's here again today."

Anna didn't know why. It seemed that Claire Ashley has changed, but she still can't like her. Whenever she has to face Claire Ashley, she felt uncomfortable.

Daniel Taylor glanced at her. "Who is Claire Ashley?"

"..."

Anna didn't expect Daniel Taylor to forget Claire Ashley.

In fact, when Daniel Taylor was busy, he may forget that he has a wife at home. What's more, it was just an irrelevant Claire Ashley!

She explained with great patience to Daniel Taylor, "It's the girl whom John Peter brought home, my classmate, who always says bad things about me."

Anna just said that and Daniel Taylor remembered.

If you want him to remember someone by mentioning a person who was good with Anna, he cannot surely remember.

But if you just mention someone who once tried to bully or bullied Anna, he must remember clearly.

He frowned and asked, "Why did John Peter bring her back?"

He thought John Peter owes a lesson again!

After a long time, this boy has become obedient and now he again started making trouble for his cute wife.

Anna explained, "Her family seems to have a piece of land. When I came back yesterday, I heard her mother talking about this topic with her mother, saying that Brown's family also wants to buy that piece of land."

"..." When Anna mentioned that land, Daniel Taylor understood what she was talking about. He knew Claire Ashley's father, but he didn't know that the land had something to do with Claire Ashley.

He looked at Anna. "If she bullies you, you can drive her out."