273. Do you think John Peter will hate us for this?

Claire just felt that she could not understand John Peter at all.

Alan Kevin was also standing beside John Peter, looking at Arthur Finley and said in an arrogant way, "Your parents gave birth to you so that you can bully other girls?"

Arthur Finley stood up and protested, "I didn’t bully her! She did it."

"I want to hit you for the things you have just said! Isn’t your mother and your sister are women? I’m ashamed to have a classmate like you!"

"..." Arthur Finley got up and felt ashamed by Alan Kevin’s words.

He looked at the silent John Peter. To be honest, he was not afraid of Alan Kevin, but he knew that John Peter should not be provoked.

John Peter never meddled in other people’s business, he even seldom communicated with people, but there was an unspeakable majesty on his fascinating face.

There was an indescribable dignity. Whatever he spoke, everyone always stood on his side, as if he can never say anything wrong.

Girls were infatuated with him and adored him.

Boys just feel inferior for themselves in front of him.

After all, we lived in an era where people fantasized about appearance. Good looks really meant a lot!

John Peter looked at Arthur Finley and said, "I have beaten you. You can complain."

John Peter’s eyes were very dark, with deep fire on them.

Arthur Finley didn’t want to make him an enemy. He smiled and said, "It’s just a misunderstanding! I behaved badly. It was all my fault."

He was not stupid either. He understood that John Peter wanted to meddle in this business. He was not afraid to offend Anna, but he knew if he offended John Peter, he will surely be at loss.

John Peter looked at Arthur Finley and said, "I hate people who gossip behind someone’s back."

He said it to Arthur Finley, but everyone heard it clearly.

Eiza Preston was really embarrassed, she felt that John Peter’s sentence deliberately aimed at her.

She also adored John Peter a lot. She felt very uneasy to hear someone she adored saying such a thing.

She was standing beside Claire Ashley, so she didn’t dare to speak.

When Anna and John Peter left, Eiza Preston looked at Claire Ashley, "Do you think John Peter will hate us for this?"

Claire Ashley took a look at stupid Eiza Preston.

Eiza Preston did this. What does it have to do with her?

However, these days Claire Ashley needed someone’s help to deal with Anna, so she didn’t insult her and comforted her gently, "No. We didn’t do anything wrong. It was Arthur Finley who made trouble with Anna, not us."

Eiza Preston was relieved to hear that.

She looked at Claire Ashley and said, "Claire, you are so good. I misunderstood you before. I’m sorry."

In Eiza Preston’s opinion, Claire Ashley was rich from the beginning, but she was not as shameless as Anna.

-

Anna walked out of the gate and John Peter followed Anna. Anna noticed it but moved forward without waiting for him.

"Anna." After walking for a while, he finally stopped her.

Anna stopped and looked at John Peter, after all, he helped her today. When she looked up at him, she found that he seemed more pleasing to eyes than usual.

"Is there anything?" Anna asked.

John Peter looked at Anna, his face was very serious, and he seemed angry, "Are you crazy?"

"..." Anna didn’t understand what she had done! Why did he ask her such a thing?