204. I didn't expect Aiden Stark to be your brother!

At two o’clock in the afternoon, Anna was learning to do latte art from Stella Winslet, and by the way, they chatted about Claire Ashley’s things in the dormitory.

Stella Winslet also felt relieved after hearing about Claire Ashley and Eiza Preston’s break up, "You should deal with her like this."

A few teenagers entered the coffee shop sat on a table around the window. A boy came to order, "Miss Stella."

Anna heard the familiar voice, raised her head, "Aiden!"

"Eh, sister, you are here too!" Aiden Stark coincidently met Anna.

Anna was also surprised, "How you came here?"

"I came here with my friends to play games."

He and Stella Winslet were from the same university. They met at university. He knew Stella Winslet worked here, so he asked his teammates to come here.

As soon as Stella Winslet saw Aiden Stark, she smiled and pulled Anna aside. She said to Aiden Stark, "What do you want to drink? I will give you a 20% discount."

Anna, "..."

Why she thought these two people a little strange!

Anna was muttering. Suddenly, a person came in front of her. It was Alan Kevin. He put his hand on Aiden Stark’s shoulder and was surprised to see Anna working here.

Alan Kevin looked at Anna, "How can you be here?"

John Peter’s little aunt works here? How it can be possible!

Anna’s eyes fall on Alan Kevin’s arm and on Aiden Stark’s shoulder.

Does Aiden Stark even know Alan Kevin?

Anna looked towards the table where they were sitting and even saw John Peter.

He was the best looking and the most eye-catching person sitting among several boys. It was just that after going back last night, he had been scolded by his father, so his mood was very bad.

"How can you all be together?" Anna was a little confused about the situation.

Aiden Stark introduced Alan Kevin to her, "Sister, this is Alan Kevin. I told you before. He is my new teammate. You know him?"

"Teammates?" Anna asked, "John Peter is also your teammate?"

Alan Kevin said, "Yes! So, in the end, it’s a family. I didn’t expect Aiden Stark to be your brother. Really hid it well."

Where they hid it well, Aiden Stark did not know the relationship between John Peter and Anna at all. And Alan Kevin have not seen Aiden Stark.