292. Anna is worried about Daniel.

On the contrary, Daniel Taylor’s attitude was much colder, "I’m not available at the moment."

His complete attention was on Anna. How can he play chess with John Peter?

John Peter frowned.

Anna thought that he will go out now because Daniel had refused.

Unexpectedly...

He said again, "You taught me chess at the beginning! You can’t find an opponent to play chess, so you taught me to be your opponent. Now that you got a wife, you abandoned me! Uncle, don’t you love me, anymore?"

"..." Anna looked at John Peter with a confused face.

What do you mean by, don’t you love me anymore?

Don’t be so vague, okay?

She’ll think more!

After a while, Anna found that John Peter was playing coquettishly with Daniel Taylor.

It was just that his face was very handsome. Even if when he was coquettish, and he should annoy the other, the other still couldn’t feel angry with him.

Daniel Taylor looked at John Peter, who was trying to make trouble. He was a little angry, "You go out."

"Are you afraid that I am grown up and now you will lose to me?" John Peter simply played the psychological method of achieving his goal.

Daniel Taylor, "..."

Lose?

It was impossible for Daniel Taylor to agree with this word.

Especially in Anna’s presence. If he didn’t agree, there would be chances that Anna will really think that he can lose to John Peter!

"Bring the chess."

After all, John Peter has spoiled his intimate time with Anna. He just wanted to teach John Peter a good lesson.

Anna did not expect Daniel Taylor to accept John Peter’s invitation. "Sir, do you really want to play?"

"It’s been a long time I haven’t played, let’s play it."

Anna wanted to say that John Peter was excellent at playing chess, but she kept her words in her mouth.

They played chess and Anna sat down beside them.

She had a little interest in chess and can also play chess. When she was John Peter’s deskmate, he taught her.

John Peter has also won the first prize in the school before, he really had skills.

At first, Anna was worried about Daniel Taylor. After all, she didn’t know about Daniel Taylor’s strength, but she knew that John Peter was really an expert.

In the second half, Daniel Taylor stopped and didn’t move anymore.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, is Sir going to lose?

Anna was very biased, she didn’t want to see Daniel Taylor losing to John Peter.

John Peter saw Daniel Taylor and stopped.

Daniel Taylor asked calmly, "You have already lost, do you want to continue?"

They hadn’t finished the game, but John Peter’s defeat was a foregone conclusion.

Same like reality, Anna Stark was already lawfully wedded wife of Daniel Taylor, even if John Peter had come here to live, nothing can be changed by his little tactics.

Anna heard him and understood the reason why he stopped because he had already locked the victory. There was a lot of admiration in her eyes. She didn’t expect that her husband was really excellent!

John Peter’s hand holding the chess piece was stiff. He could clearly understand what Daniel Taylor’s words meant!

Jack Smith had been there for a while. He stood aside and looked at John Peter sympathetically, he thought, John Peter should give up!

But John Peter was not in a mood to give up, he acted dumb, "Don’t count it. Uncle, let’s play it again!"

"..." Anna looked at John Peter. Her heart was full of doubts about him.

She felt John Peter didn’t want to rob her from Sir, instead of it, she thought that John Peter wanted to rob her Sir from her!

Daniel Taylor didn’t agree with John Peter’s proposal for the next round, "I’m tired."