339. I think Miss Isabella Brown is a very good person.

Jack Smith nodded. "Okay. Good night! "

Daniel Taylor entered his room and found Anna sitting at his desk, wearing headphones and memorizing something.

At this time, he suddenly felt how good it is to see her every day after coming home!

While studying, she was much focused. Daniel Taylor looked at her side face, looked at her quietly for a while, and went to take a bath.

Anna memorizing her work she took off the earphone and found that Daniel Taylor had taken a bath and was lying in bed, reading a book.

She was shocked, she didn't know when he came back. "Sir...you! When did you come back?"

Daniel Taylor said solemnly, "for a while, I didn't call you because you were busy and seemed much focused."

"You should tell me that you are back!" Anna came over. "You're so quiet, you scared me."

Daniel Taylor raised his eyes and looked at her with his warmth filled eyes.

Anna came to the bed, opened the quilt and asked him, "you went to the hospital for the examination, how is the result?"

"Everything was fine." Daniel Taylor's eyes were in the book, and he was very serious.

Anna came over. "Sir, hug."

"..." Daniel Taylor took a look at her, stretched his arms and held her in his arms.

Anna secretly took a look at Daniel Taylor, who seemed very quiet. It was a bit unexpected.

Today, he doesn't like her?

Daniel Taylor turned a page and looked at Anna. "Why you are staring at me like this?"

"Nothing!" Anna took her eyes back, "Should I help you turn over the pages?"

"Um."

They got along like this for a while.

After a while, Anna fell asleep.

The next day she went to school but didn't see Isabella Brown.

It was Claire Ashley, who had a lot of opinions on her roommates yesterday's meal with Isabella Brown. She said in jealousy, "I don't know what's good about that woman. Everyone is going to flatter her one by one."

Claire Ashley was jealous. Actually, it was really hard for her to see anyone more beautiful than her.

Even if Isabella Brown was really good-looking and popular, she still thought others were pretending.

Anna took a look at Claire Ashley and felt that for the first time she even agreed with Claire Ashley. At least, she was among a very small number of people in university who were not confused by Isabella Brown's appearance.

Eiza Preston looked at Claire Ashley and said, "I think Miss Isabella Brown is a very good person."

Compared with all those who bullied her, only Isabella Brown was kind to her.

Claire Ashley looked at Eiza Preston. "You are just a kind of single-celled creature. Do you think you can see who is a good person and who is a bad person?"

In a few words, she can be fooled around. Claire Ashley disagreed with Eiza Preston.

Claire Ashley's ridiculous remarks were unbearable for Eiza Preston, "Who is a single cell organism? Claire Ashley, it's too much."

She was silly, but she could feel that Claire Ashley was scolding her.

Claire Ashley gave her a serious look, "I'll say what I want to say. What can you do?"

Because of John Peter's affair and because Vanessa Cameron has entered John Peter's team Vanessa Cameron was the most annoying person in Claire Ashley's list.

The second most annoying person was Eiza Preston because she was touched by John Peter that day.

Even this thought gave her an impulse to beat Eiza Preston.

She hated this ugly woman, and she will beat her if she again dared to make her John Peter dirty.

Eiza Preston was usually timid and usually avoided to offend Claire Ashley. But now, Isabella Brown was the new goddess in her eyes, and she can't allow others to slander her. "No matter how bad Miss Isabella Brown is, I am sure she won't bribe judges like you."