377. Are you happy to see your old friends?

Anna hasn't seen him for many days. She didn't expect that he would give her such a big surprise as soon as he came back.

In her life, she has only seen the Christmas tree in the shopping mall and the street, but unexpectedly, Daniel Taylor directly put the Christmas tree in their home.

She went to Daniel Taylor and covered his eyes gently. "Guess who is back?"

In response to her childish behavior, Daniel Taylor just reached out, held her hand and pulled her to the front.

Anna turned to him, squatted down, put her hand on his leg, and he held her hands.

He looked at her, and gently asked, "Back?"

"Um." Anna felt that her heart was warm. "Sister and mom sent me back, but they were busy and didn't come in."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, took off his scarf and wrapped it around her.

"It's not cold anymore after seeing you." Anna smiled and held his hand tightly. "However, it's too cold outside. Why are you sitting here?"

"Waiting here for my baby to come back."

"..."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, it seemed as if she didn't know how to answer, he looked at the Christmas tree in front of her and asked, "Do you like it?"

Daniel Taylor was such a straightforward man, and he didn't like these things at first, but Jack Smith said that girls like them, so this afternoon, after coming back, he has been busy with this.

"There are so many little autumn leaves on it!" In Anna's clear pupils, there was a bright light.

Daniel Taylor looked into her eyes and in his mind, a sentence appeared,

The most brilliant is not the autumn in the sky, but the reflection of happiness in your eyes.

He held Anna's hand and said nothing. He just quietly saw her smile.

If he can he wished to see a smile on her face every day.

After a while, Jack Smith came out to call them, "Mr. Taylor, madam, it's too cold outside. Come and have a rest inside!"

The Christmas tree was big and can be seen from their bedroom.

Anna quickly stood up and helped Daniel Taylor push the wheelchair. "Let's go."

She was young and healthy and didn't need to be afraid. However, Daniel Taylor's legs were not well. She thought that he would catch a cold if he stayed outside.

Daniel Taylor and Anna entered the room.

Daniel Taylor has already asked people to prepare food for her and an apple in the gift box!

Anna looked at the beautifully packed box and couldn't help laughing.

Unexpectedly, her sir was quite romantic.

Anna opened her bag, took a box out of it, and handed it to Daniel Taylor. "I also bought a gift for you."

It was also filled with apples!

Because there was a custom of eating apples on Christmas Eve.

When Anna finished, she couldn't help and made complaints about the fact, "These days apples are so expensive!"

It was several times more expensive than usual.

Daniel Taylor could not help laugh after hearing her words. Even at this time, she didn't forget her meticulous planning and careful accounting.

Anna was eating and asked Daniel Taylor, "Sir, has your friend left?"

"Yes." Daniel Taylor said, "He had a flight this afternoon."

"Are you happy to see your old friends?" Anna looked at Daniel Taylor with gentle eyes.

Daniel Taylor nodded calmly, "It was good."

Before meeting Robin Johnson, he was a little hesitant, but when he saw him, he found that everything in the past was not so terrible.

Maybe it was because of Anna, now he has a loving wife and he wasn't much concerned about others!