275. "I'm sorry, I won't fight in the future!"

For ordinary people, it would be very sad to see people laughing at their wedding and making fun of them. She must be regretting it!

"I am not regretting it," Anna said.

If there was no Daniel Taylor, she might not even have the chance to appear in this university. Why should she regret it?

She will never forget that it was Daniel Taylor who helped her when she was most desperate.

In her saddest time, only Daniel Taylor loved her.

She did not regret and her satisfied appearance made John Peter a little helpless.

He smiled, she did not regret it… but he did!

John Peter left, and Alan Kevin came to Anna. "Are you ok?"

"Yes."

"All right, then we will go know." He knew that Anna would not let them drop her, so he did not ask her. Moreover, if Uncle Taylor came to know that he tried to be close to Anna, he would not let him live a good life.

Anna said, "Okay."

When she saw that John Peter and Alan Kevin had gone, she went to the subway station alone.

-

Daniel Taylor came in, Anna was lying on the sofa and using her mobile phone. There was the sound of a TV play on her mobile phone, but her eyes were closed her and she seemed asleep.

Daniel Taylor stopped the wheelchair in front of her, looked at her, and shook his head helplessly.

Sleeping and watching TV at the same time, he really admired her...

However, he reached out, took the cell phone from her hand.

As he took the mobile phone from her hand, she woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at Daniel Taylor, "Sir."

Daniel Taylor said, "Why don’t you go to bed if you were sleepy? Aren’t you afraid of getting sick?"

The weather has been changed and it was a bit cold these days.

Anna sat up. "Aunt told me you would come back late, how you came earlier?"

"It’s eight o’clock now."

Anna looked at the time and found that the time has passed so fast. She looked at Daniel Taylor. "Did you eat?"

"Yes." He looked at Anna, reached out his hand, arranged her messy hear softly with his finger, and asked calmly, "I heard that you fought with someone in the university today?"

"..." After all, fighting was not something to be proud of. Anna directly denied, "No… I didn’t!"

Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows. "Didn’t?"

He took a look at Anna, which showed that he knew everything.

It was impossible to lie!

Anna can only explain, "It’s just a little conflict."

God! Who is reporting behind her back?

It just happened in the afternoon and Sir got to know so quickly.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and asked, "Did Alan Kevin tell you?"

Or Claire Ashley?

It can’t be John Peter!

Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows and didn’t like her question. "It doesn’t matter who said it. I remember, Jack Smith told me that you were a good student when you were in school. When this good student learns to fight?"

"..." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor seriously. He seemed angry.

Indeed, she wasn’t a child. She fought in the university and it was common for him to get angry.

Anna said, "I’m sorry, I won’t fight in the future!"

Although it was Arthur Finley who first provoked her, no matter what the reason, it was wrong to violate the university’s rules.

Anna was a smart girl. She knew that she had done something wrong, so, she didn’t quarrel with Daniel Taylor she just admitted her mistake to cool his anger.