314. You are really not ashamed?

She didn’t look like the picture because she was even more beautiful than the picture! Moreover, there was no trace of arrogance in her personality.

Vanessa was sitting beside Anna. She watched the whole scene and sighed, "I don't want to live anymore."

Anna felt the same way. "Me too."

Anna thought that she just looked so beautiful in the picture she must be a little ugly!

However... This woman's skin was deadly white and shining. Her facial features were charming and attractive. Besides, her temperament was really good.

Her every move, every gesture fascinated the atmosphere and the people there.

"God! When can I look like her?"

"I want it, too!"

In this world, there are two kinds of beautiful women.

One, who are so beautiful that other women are jealous of them.

Second, who has a kind of beauty that people can't be envious of, they just wish they could have the same face.

At the moment, this one sitting in front of Eiza Preston was the second one.

Eiza Preston wiped her tears under her gaze and felt as if she was completely immersed in this pair of eyes that can make anyone dazed.

John Peter and Alan Kevin came in from the outside and saw this scene. John Peter hated Eiza Preston very much now. He didn’t mind watching Eiza Preston being bullied by everyone. However, at this time he saw Eiza Preston sitting with that woman.

Eiza Preston also saw John Peter. She subconsciously lowered her head and didn't look up at him.

Alan Kevin stood beside John Peter and said seriously, "How she can be here?"

Although before meeting John Peter here at this university, Alan Kevin was not very close to the Taylor family, still he recognized Isabella Brown.

John Peter went straight to them and stopped at their table.

Eiza Preston lowered her head, like a chicken do when he sees an eagle. After the last lesson, she has understood that John Peter wasn’t the one she can provoke.

John Peter's eyes did not look at Eiza Preston. He stared at the woman in front of Eiza Preston, with cold eyes.

She was also well aware of John Peter's sight. Her gentle eyes took the initiative to look up at John Peter, she smiled, "John, long time no see. How are you?"

No guilt, no embarrassment, no shame!

It was hard for John Peter to imagine that she has been away for such a long time. Unexpectedly, she hasn't changed at all! Her attitude was the same as before.

In the past, when Isabella Brown was here, she was close to Olivia Taylor and often went to Taylor’s house. In her eyes, John Peter was like a younger generation. She was very good to John Peter.

However, John Peter wasn’t stupid. No matter how he thinks he cannot forget that this woman ran away and now even after coming back she still has no guilt.

She abandoned his injured uncle, and now she dared to come back so easily?

"What are you doing back here?" John Peter asked.

Before Daniel Taylor’s wedding, there was no news about her. Now Daniel Taylor got married, and she came back!

Oh!

Isabella Brown smiled and said calmly, "I just came here to do something. How is your mother? Remember to say hello to the family when you go back."

John Peter frowned.

Family?

Who is a family with this woman?

He looked at Isabella Brown in a cold voice. "You are really not ashamed."

Alan Kevin was afraid that John Peter would create a mess here, he hurriedly came over and dragged him away, "let's go."

Eiza Preston watched the bustle for a long time and finally saw John Peter going away. He asked Isabella Brown, "Teacher, do you know John Peter?"

Isabella Brown said with a smile, "He is a child of a relative's family, why are you afraid of him?"