247. Who told you that I couldn't?

"I am alright." Daniel Taylor has nothing to do with it. He looked at her panicked appearance and said, "Are you scared?"

They suddenly fell down. Anna’s hair was wet, she was a little nervous and said, "I’m afraid if you get hurt."

Anna looked at the towel that was placed on one side and held the bathtub with her hands to get out. She was about to sit up when Daniel Taylor suddenly stretched out his arms and held her in his arms.

She lay down on his body again and looked at Daniel Taylor, who was still wearing a white shirt. The shirt was wet. It was wet and dangling on him.

There was an indescribable feeling of charm.

Anna swallowed her saliva and convinced herself. She had seen this face many times but she still got attracted by him!

Anna said, "Don’t you want to take a bath? I’ll get the towel."

Daniel Taylor hugged her in a gentle voice. "Don’t be in a hurry. I have a question for you."

"Question?" Anna looked up at Daniel Taylor in bewilderment and immediately lowered her head with the fear of not be able to stand against his Charm, "What do you want to ask?"

She and Daniel Taylor were very close. Her body was pasted on him, and he had held her in his arms.

Anna was afraid that she would hurt him. She stealthily supported the wall of the bathtub and tried to shift her weight.

Daniel Taylor said, "You were telling people outside that I can’t do it?"

When Daniel Taylor had an accident, his third leg also suffered some injury. When the doctor diagnosed him, he said it might have an impact. After that, Daniel Taylor always remembered this thing and others also often reminded him.

It didn’t matter what other people think about Daniel Taylor, but it really mattered what his wife thought about him. Today, the problem seemed a little serious.

Anna didn’t expect Daniel Taylor would suddenly mention this. When he came to the side hall, she thought he didn’t hear it.

After all, it’s about the male self-esteem of Daniel Taylor. Men are particularly sensitive in this matter.

It can be seen from Daniel Taylor’s unwillingness to receive treatment that how much he cared about this issue.

Anna was embarrassed and stuttered, "I didn’t tell anyone."

"Really?" Daniel Taylor looked at her, she had bowed down her head and didn’t dare to look at him. "I heard it personally today, you said it in front of elder sister and Doctor Shawn."

Anna explained, "Elder sister and Doctor Shawn are not outsiders. They also want to know the situation because they care about you. I said it only because I also care about you."

Anna spoke and looked at Daniel Taylor nervously. His expressions were so serious!

He got angry, again?

She really cared about him as others do, so she answered that question honestly.

Daniel Taylor gently raised his eyebrows. "Who told you that I couldn’t?"

"Eh?" Anna felt strange to hear Daniel Taylor’s words. This! Someone needs to tell? Everyone knows!

"You believe what others say. Are you a fool?" In a gentle tone, he scolded her lightly. After that, he lowered his head and bit her gently under her earlobe.

Anna listened to his words, and after two seconds, she asked, "It means… you... "

Because everyone says he can’t and usually Daniel Taylor’s attitude towards her was very cold, Anna was sure that he can’t do it.

Is there any misunderstanding?

Daniel Taylor held her tightly, pulled her more close to himself, made her feel the domineering male charm of his body.

Anna’s felt the threat, her face turned red face and instantly it looked like it can shed blood.