305. She told me about yours and John Peter's past.

However, she called John Peter several times to persuade him to come back, but he was stubborn. The weather was also a little cold these days. It may be cold in the dormitory, so they allowed him to live here for the time being.

Olivia Taylor stared at him, however deep inside she was also rest assured, if he stayed at this house he won’t mess around with his schoolmates.

John Peter didn't speak.

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna, smiled, and said to John Peter, "Go ahead, I have something to say to Anna."

John Peter looked at Olivia Taylor, who disliked her own son’s presence, "Do you come here to meet her or me?"

"Of course, to meet her and in passing, I also meet you." Olivia Taylor took a look at her son and asked again. "Are you jealous?"

"..." John Peter stood up and said, "Forget it, you must have picked me up from the garbage can. I'd better go to find my uncle."

Daniel Taylor was at home.

John Peter soon went upstairs. Anna saw him like this and in her heart, she knew that he was going to gang up with Daniel Taylor!

Foe!

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna and asked, "Are you feeling good in this new house?"

"Yes, it’s very good," Anna said.

After all, as long as she and Sir are together, she is happy to live anywhere.

"That's good. I wanted to come to see you, but I didn't find the time." Olivia Taylor's expressions became serious. "Your and Daniel’s wedding almost becomes a laughing stock for people. They know that Daniel can't stand up, and they said a lot of bad things behind his back. Mom and dad also heard such things and they became very sad and depressed. These days I've been with them all the time."

Anna was shocked to hear Olivia Taylor's words. In her mind marriage was a happy thing that brings happiness for everyone, she couldn’t even imagine that the situation at Taylor’s house was so bad. Everyone there was sad.

Sir can't stand up. But why those people gloated it like this?

Anna asked anxiously, "how are mom and dad? Should Sir and I come back to see them at the weekend?"

"It will be good. At least now, with you around Daniel, they can rest assured. After Daniel’s accident, he has been very lonely. He gets much better after meeting you. Now that you two are married, mom and dad just want both of you to be happy and never have any problems." Olivia said.

Anna was the hope of Daniel Taylor and also of his whole family.

Anna said, "Sir is very good to me. Whatever I can do for him, I will do."

Olivia Taylor nodded, "Daniel believes you, and we all believe you. I know you are a very good girl, but outside, there are many people gossiping, I'm afraid you will feel aggrieved. If you ever feel sad, come to me. No matter when I am always there for you."

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor. "Hmm."

Anna was really angry when people laughed at her that she married a disabled man just for money. She knew many people said all this, including her own relatives.

However, at this moment, after listening to Olivia, she really had no anger.

Compared to Sir’s family, her grievance was nothing.

Above all, it was an accident, not his desire to be like this!

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna, and suddenly her face became a little dignified, "and… I want to talk about John Peter."

"Ah? What about John Peter?" Anna didn't understand.

"On your wedding day, Claire Ashley came to us," Olivia Taylor said.

Anna's heart wrenched for a while, and there was a feeling of uneasiness in her heart. She stared at Olivia Taylor closely, and heard Olivia Taylor saying, "She told me about yours and John Peter’s past."