282. Anna fell sick...

The atmosphere inside the car was very quiet. Jack Smith looked at Anna like this. He didn’t dare to talk. He silently watched.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was buried in his arms. Her little arms were around his waist, holding him tightly.

She seemed a person who has been walking for a long time and was about to faint because of her tiredness.

She leaned on him. He had no courage to say a word to blame her, on the contrary, he had an impulse to protect her.

Jack Smith silently opened the door, got off the car and left the two people alone.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna in his arms, he was not eager to ask anything.

Anna was in his arms, she was as quiet as if she had fallen asleep.

After a while, Daniel Taylor heard Anna coughing twice in his arms. He lowered his head and put it on her, and found that she was very hot.

"You have a fever?" He looked at her seriously.

Anna said, "No, it’s just that my throat is a little uncomfortable. I’m so sleepy and want to sleep."

With that, she rubbed her face against his arms, found a more comfortable position for her face, leaned against his broad chest, and fell asleep.

Half an hour later, Shawn Hamilton opened the door and looked at Daniel Taylor who was holding Anna in his arms. "Why you called me here?"

He came here on his call!

After work, he was about to go home, but he had been called here by Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor didn’t feel sorry for his sudden call. There was only Anna in his eyes, "she has a fever."

Shawn Hamilton handed over the thermometer. "Take her temperature."

In this world, only Daniel Taylor can call him like this.

After taking the temperature, Shawn Hamilton gave some medicine and said to Daniel Taylor, "fortunately, the fever is not very high. Ask her to rest more."

Shawn Hamilton got out of the car, and Anna opened her eyes in Daniel Taylor’s arms. Daniel Taylor saw that she woke up and said gently, "Take the medicine first."

Anna took the medicine, swallow it and drank water.

These two days were very cold, but Daniel Taylor’s concern seemed like a ray of sunlight in the snow that can make people feel warm people.

She looked up at him, and he also looked into her eyes.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and asked, "let’s go back home with me?"

She hasn’t been home for just two days and in these two days, she made herself look like this.

"..." Anna looked at him and nodded, "Okay."

She has been very anxious these two days. Although she has been insisting on updating her blog, still she had suffered a lot of setbacks in her heart.

After working hard for so long, she saw the dawn of hope. But then she watched that hope slipping away from her eyes.

However, just after seeing Daniel Taylor here, she felt as it wasn’t a big deal.

What if she has failed this time?

She will try again.

How can she spend a lifetime without having the courage to stand up after falling down?

-

Before long, Vanessa Cameron came with Anna’s bag and computer.

She took a look at Anna and said to Daniel Taylor, "Anna slept late these two days and ate less. After taking her home, please ask her to have a good rest and take care of her."

Vanessa Cameron didn’t know why Anna was so busy but just by looking at Anna like this, she was also very worried.

Anna looked at Vanessa Cameron, who accused herself, and protested, "When I did it?"

Anna was worried that Daniel Taylor heard it. She will be scolded again when they will get back. Vanessa Cameron didn’t know that her sir was very strict with her.

Vanessa Cameron looked at her displeasingly, but smiled, "Can I accused you wrongly?"