397. do you really know Grace?

"There are two girls in our dormitory. Both are very annoying. One of them is my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Recently, I had a little fight with my boyfriend. One of them tried to take advantage of our fight and seduces my boyfriend they both also talked ill behind my back and made me lose face."

"Sister now these both girls have quarreled. Do you know why?"

In the following paragraph, Claire wrote how she overheard Anna's conversation with Vanessa, then how she spread the news of Anna's pregnancy. She also told how she went to teacher Evelyn Atkinson and separated Anna and Vanessa.

...

Anna read the whole paragraph. She was stunned!

It was Claire Ashley who did everything?

It was Claire Ashley who went to Teacher Evelyn Atkinson.

It was Claire Ashley who told the teacher that Vanessa has a good relationship with Anna and Vanessa is familiar with the role.

And... she put all blame on Vanessa...

Anna was really sad about her actions. She has really wronged Vanessa. She didn't what to do!

However, Daniel Taylor's words and company made Anna smile.

Anna didn't mention Claire Ashley's affair with Daniel Taylor. However, at this time, she was not comfortable.

-

The next morning, Anna went to university.

Just after entering the university, she saw Claire Ashley talking to a female student of some other department, the girl seemed very impressed, "Claire Ashley, do you really know Grace?do you really know Grace?"

Grace was Anna's name on Weibo.

"Of course, we have a good relationship!" Claire Ashley said proudly.

Anna curled her lips.

Really?

She has the face to say it?

"I like her stories. Can you introduce me to her?" The girl said enviously.

"She doesn't like to know people!" Claire Ashley refused.

When she talked to Grace before promoting her picture, Grace ignored her. Therefore, she thought Grace should be a very cold person in reality.

The girl was a little sad, "then remember to tell her that I like her story."

"All right." Claire Ashley said grudgingly, as if she had bestowed a big favor.

Anna looked at the complacent Claire Ashley and felt how shameless this woman can be.

Claire Ashley knew that Grace has been very popular recently, and her microblog became popular. She deliberately said in the university that she knew Grace, so she can have a good relationship with her classmates.

Just like when she started school. She flaunted that she knew Emelia Cruise.

In this way, many people started to look at Claire Ashley with great admiration, and they no longer remember the bad things she did before.

Anna entered the classroom and saw Claire Ashley sitting there. She looked very happy.

Of course, she has been very happy recently!

The relationship with John Peter has begun to improve. Due to Vanessa Cameron's absence, she can think of more ways to appear beside John Peter every day. Above all, she succeeded in separating Vanessa Cameron and Anna. She was very satisfied these days.

Anna did not rush to her seat and went to Claire Ashley.

Claire Ashley looked up and saw that it was Anna. She was stunned for a moment, then she asked with a smile, "Anna, what's the matter?"

"I heard that you are familiar with the blogger Grace?" Anna looked at the woman who was cheating in her name. She really didn't know what to say.

Claire Ashley's face was not red, she didn't seem confused or embarrassed at all. She replied confidently, "Yes, I know her! I have a good relationship with her. We had dinner last week! What happened? Are you a fan of her?"

"Had dinner together?" Anna found it funny.

Why can't she remember such things?

"Yes," Claire Ashley said proudly! "If you want to see her, I can help you with that."

Here she will pretend to give Anna a favor, and then she will say that Grace doesn't agree to see her.

Claire Ashley's mind was playing well.

Anna looked at this idiot woman and wanted to laugh.

She now understood why Claire Ashley gave people a superior feeling. Because she was very good at flaunting her contacts.

After all, when others think that she is familiar with all the excellent people of the circle, no one will dare to offend her.

-

A few girls heard that Claire Ashley knew Grace, and they came around admiringly to inquire about Grace.

Claire Ashley's replies were methodical. Even Anna almost believed that.