211. She deserves it!

Her face was completely expressing her inner arrogance and the thought that everyone will remember her name was even making her haughty.

How can she not be proud?

Eiza Preston looked at Claire Ashley angrily. "Anna’s performance is not worse than yours. Why are you so proud? It is just a difference of 0.5 points."

"0.5 is also a loss!"

Recently, Claire Ashley always lost from Anna and it was really a big happiness for her to finally win from Anna Stark.

At the same time, a serious voice came out of the stereo. It was the dean of academic affairs, "Here’s a punishment. Claire Ashley bribed the judges before the competition. Her points will be considered invalid, she got 0 points. I hope all students will take this as a warning and put an end to this kind of act."

...

The audience that was just immersed in Claire Ashley’s beautiful dance suddenly got this news and became angry. There were many minds and many thoughts.

What the hell!

How can it happen?

She bribed the judges?

This was just a university party. We came here to enjoy, to have a good time and she did this kind of shameful thing!

In fact, she danced very well. Why she took this step?

There were different voices in the crowd…

"Isn’t there any misunderstanding?"

"I think she looks good. How could she do such a thing?"

"Who cares about good looks? Who cares about a good dance? This kind of thing has revealed her real character."

"Yes! Everyone is trying to perform, but she chooses to go through the back door. She is shameless."

A moment ago, Claire Ashley was immersed in the joy of victory and was very proud. Suddenly, she heard such news and felt embarrassed.

Her face shows a look of disbelief. Maybe, she heard it wrong?

Before Claire Ashley could react, Eiza Preston suddenly laughed, "So you got your points? Claire Ashley, for such a small activity, you even bribed, how shameless you are!"

Claire Ashley frowned… How could this happen?

Impossible!

Anna saw Claire Ashley’s changing expressions. This news was unexpected for Anna. Claire Ashley had the talent and could win by herself but she did this kind of shameful act!

Actually, it was not really surprising, she always thought that her family’s money gave her the right to be superior and invincible.

She was afraid to lose and took such a step!

At the same moment, Anna’s eyes and Eiza Preston’s laughter hit Claire Ashley’s like a slap in the face. She didn’t even remove her makeup and ran out.

Eiza Preston looked at her back and said, "She deserves it!"

A moment ago, Eiza Preston was so angry because of Claire Ashley’s lame arrogance but now she felt happy. For sure, the whole university will remember the name of Claire Ashley, not because of her dancing, but just because of her shameful act of bribery.

At the end of the competition, everyone went back, but Claire Ashley ran over and stopped a judge, whom she bribed, Mr. Golden Aaron. She never cared about the etiquette between teachers and students. She just asked rudely, "How can this happen?"

Mr. Golden Aaron looked at Claire Ashley talking to him like this and couldn’t help frowning.

He thinks that she is too impolite and doesn’t look like a good student, "Miss Ashley, you are a good dancer, but you faced all this because you have a bad mind.

The school is a place where we teach others to be fair and just. Because this is your first wrong act, so I particularly asked the dean of academic affairs to not be very strict. We have ignored your mistake, and you lost this competition because of your own acts. So try to improve yourself."