395. His favorite grapes...

Anna soon fell asleep. Yesterday, she went to bed late, so she was too sleepy.

She was leaning on the pillow like a cute kitten.

...

A soft kiss fell on her lips.

Anna dreamed that she had the best gelatin dessert. It was cool and sweet. She opened her mouth and bit it. The man hissed because he was hurt.

Daniel Taylor looked at the little girl. He didn't expect that she would bite him.

Under the light, her face looked very good. He lowered his head and kissed her patiently and tenderly.

The thought that she didn't come back all night in order to knit this scarf, made his heart happy and his happiness was beyond description.

It was just that he was a bit awkward. Sometimes he wanted to say something, but he can't say it. He can only take advantage of this moment when she was asleep to show his deep love and to indulge in the love that he has for her.

He liked this cute little girl very much and wanted to hold her in his hands and cherish her.

He kissed her and felt her lips like his favorite grapes when he was a child. Just took a bite and you will feel its taste. It was sweet, tender and juicy.

He remembered that when he was a soldier, he had little contact with his family. When he was alone, he always remembered his favorite grapes that he used to eat when he was a child.

At that time, they didn't live here. Behind the old house, there was a vineyard. He liked to go there.

It is natural for children to be greedy.

For him, the vineyard behind his home was the best paradise in the world. He could even remember the breezes in the vineyard, and he recalled his innermost feelings.

When Daniel Taylor came back from his memory, Anna was already awake.

At first, she thought she was eating, but later she thought something is wrong.

She opened her eyes and looked at Daniel Taylor, who was kissing her.

She saw his face every day, but when she suddenly opened her eyes and saw that he was kissing her. She was still a little electrified.

Her heart was soft, and she looked at Daniel Taylor without pushing him away.

Daniel Taylor noticed that she had opened her eyes. His dark eyes gave out a little light. "Wake up?"

"What time is it?" Anna asked lazily.

"It's still early." It was less than an hour when she fell asleep.

He said this sentence, and his eyes have been staring at her lips. After the kiss, her lips were wet, moist, red and even good-looking.

In addition, her un-defensive eyes at this moment made his body badly uncontrollable.

Anna was stared at by him and felt her ears were burning. He was looking at her like this, which made her feel even more embarrassed than the time when she was kissing her.

When her mind interacted with him like this, she always felt that she had no strength to resist or guard against him.

Anna saw that he was continuously looking at her all the time, and asked, "Won't you continue?"

"..." Her words made Daniel Taylor stunned, so, this acquiescence means that he should continue?

Daniel Taylor didn't like forcing Anna. Even if he wanted but if he felt that she didn't want it. He never forced her and chose to bear.

He thought, she is very young and she'll feel pain.

Every time he heard her say it hurt. He also didn't feel well.

And this kind of thing originally needs mutual affection. Even if she liked him, even if they are husband and wife, it is not an excuse for him to force her.

He just wanted to take good care of her.

Therefore, when he heard that Anna is willing, his heart almost jumped with sweetness and warmth.