224. I need your kiss to fall asleep!

Recently everyone went out to spend holidays. They thought that John Peter would also have gone with them.

John Peter was holding a gift box in her hand. He looked up and saw Anna holding Uncle Daniel’s wheelchair. They looked so good with each other he subconsciously hid the box behind him. "No… nothing."

He turned around and left. He walked as quickly as if fleeing into his own room.

He entered his room and closed the door. He tightly held the box in his hand and recalled the picture that he had just seen. Although Anna and Daniel Taylor did nothing, he sensed the atmosphere and felt upset.

John Peter left, and Jack Smith looked at his back. It seemed that he wanted to give Anna a gift. He turned around and looked at Anna, but found that the smile on Anna’s face was still.

From beginning to end, she did not see John Peter and pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair to their room.

They usually slept on time but today it was a bit later.

After taking a bath, Anna lay down on the bed but still couldn’t sleep. She took a look at the Daniel Taylor. The bed in this room was very big. They were lying on their own sides, and there was still a wide space in the middle.

Daniel Taylor didn’t feel sleepy either. He was holding his tablet and looking at the photos. Jack Smith took many photos of Anna tonight and sent them to him.

He was looking at her happy smiling face.

Anna could not help thinking again and said with great courage, "Sir, I think you don’t like me at all."

"..." Daniel Taylor looked back at her.

He doesn’t like her, so how can he do all this?

He felt that he did his best to make Anna happy. He never coaxed a girl like this.

"What I did this time?" Daniel Taylor still wanted to see what she can say.

"You never take the initiative to hold me."

"... Really?" Daniel Taylor felt that he always took the initiative.

"Yes!" Anna said, "Think again, aren’t you hiding from me? Am I so ugly that you don’t even want to see me?"

"No." Anna may not be the most beautiful girl, but to his eyes she was perfect.

If anyone ever dares to say that his wife is ugly, his eyes will cut him down.

"Then take the initiative to hug me." Anna finally exposed her hidden purpose.

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at the way she played smartly with him and thought that she really needed a good lesson.

He closed the tablet in his hand and put it aside. His attitude was indifferent, and he looked like a stranger.

However, this cold reaction was not at all surprising for Anna.

Usually, she has to tease him for a long time so that he can give her a little response. But she had no other ways, Daniel Taylor always behaved like a serious person. Anna guessed that maybe he never flirted with girls!

But the more he behaved like this, the more she wanted to tease him!

She went straight to him and put her arms around his neck. "I can’t sleep. I need your kiss to fall asleep."

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who came close to her. He didn’t want to touch her tonight. According to her ID card, she will be 20 years old after this birthday.

Daniel decided that after these holidays, he will take her to the marriage bureau to collect their official marriage certificate.

But unexpectedly, she came to provoke him.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, stretched out his hand, put it on her waist, hugged her, and a deep kiss fell on her lips.

Anna thought that he would kiss her and then he will let her go, but he didn’t.