207. Was it wrong to praise Anna?

"Very good." Jack Smith recently understood Daniel Taylor’s love for Anna. He thought… no matter what Anna did, he just supposed to praise her.

Daniel Taylor looked at Jack Smith and said indifferently, "Then tonight, work overtime! And complete the work that you just told me."

"..." Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor incomprehensibly, "but Mr. Taylor, it’s Saturday, and there is much time. It can be done on Monday."

"I need to see it now." Daniel Taylor didn’t want to discuss, he ordered.

Jack Smith didn’t know when he offended him, he answered, "Yes."

He thought for a long time but didn’t understand what he had done wrong.

Was it wrong to praise Anna?

Anna looked at Jack Smith, who was asked to work overtime on Saturday, "Mr. Smith, do you want to drink coffee again? I’ll make it for you!"

Actually Anna also wanted to practice more.

The cup she gave to Jack Smith was originally for Daniel Taylor, but she felt that the design was not very good, so she made another cup for Daniel Taylor.

Jack Smith raised his head and was about to say okay. Suddenly, he felt that there was a cold arrow coming towards him.

He seemed to understand why he had to work overtime.

He quickly refused, "No, I don’t need it. I’ll do my work now. Mr. and Mrs. Taylor have an early rest."

As a poor single, he didn’t want to hurt himself more.

-

Anna sat down beside Daniel Taylor and asked curiously, "Does Mr. Smith stay so busy every day?"

He even had to work overtime on Saturday. She suddenly felt that his job is not easy.

"No, he has to be so busy when he becomes stupid." Daniel Taylor took a sip of coffee made by Anna.

"How is it?" Anna asked.

"Um." Daniel Taylor rarely praised her, "if you only do it for me, I will feel better."

"..." Anna looked at him in surprise. "Are you jealous?"

Daniel Taylor didn’t reply but continued to drink his own coffee. He was sure that Anna would coax her now and was ready to be coaxed.

But he heard Anna muttering, "Sir, you should not be jealous of such things! I’m going to take a bath! I am so sleepy."

"..." Daniel Taylor was quite.

Anna went upstairs.

He looked at the direction she was leaving and suspected that she did it intentionally.

Daniel Taylor sat in his seat and continued to drink his own coffee. He didn’t like coffee, but just because it was made by Anna, so he thought it was very good to drink.

-

There was a National Day party at school on Wednesday, so everyone was busy practicing for a few days.

Because of song practice, Anna came back late to the dorm. When she came back Claire Ashley was already there.

Claire Ashley was wearing her sleeping suit and sitting on her own bed. She looked at Anna and saw Anna putting so much effort into her performance and couldn’t endure it for a second, "You practice so hard every day, you really think you can win the first prize?"

In this evening party, there was a group of new students, and performances will be graded accordingly.

Since childhood, Claire Ashley has learned some kinds of talents, such as dancing and playing piano and she has been very proficient in her talents. She was very confident about her own performance and felt that she will get the first position.

She was no more in a school. High school mainly depends on grades, but university mainly depends on talents. She can’t compare herself with Anna in academic performance, but in these talents, Anna, who hasn’t even touched the piano, how can she lose from her?