318. Self-obsessed woman!

She raised her head and looked at Isabella Brown, who was sitting beside her.

She even said that Sir is pestering her?

It was just that she looks better, but it doesn’t mean that she can become ungrateful and can crush others feeling. From where she gets this self-confidence that Sir can pester her?

Anna felt as if she deliberately insulted sir.

With this thought, Anna looked up at Daniel Taylor, Daniel Taylor was looking at Isabella Brown silently, and his face was very bad.

No matter who, this kind of thing can make anyone angry!

Isabella Brown saw that Daniel Taylor didn't speak, she continued, "Daniel, what do you say?"

"What do you want me to say?" Daniel Taylor held up the teacup from the table and his dark eyes were at her face.

He was very angry at first, but after hearing Isabella Brown's words he laughed.

Isabella Brown didn't come alone today. Her male assistant also came with her.

At this moment, he was standing beside and watching them chatting. This scene made him worried, Isabella Brown came here alone and it seemed that he can take advantage of her.

Isabella Brown looked at Daniel Taylor with sympathetic eyes. "You robbed my father's land and targeted his business in all aspects. In fact, this all is of no use."

When she ended their engagement, she also returned the double of their bride price. So she didn't think she owed Daniel Taylor anything.

She didn't hurt him and put him in this wheelchair!

So she didn't understand why he started pestering her and her family!

How can he expect that she can leave her happiness in this life and chose to live in hell with him?

"I think it's interesting." Daniel Taylor looked at Isabella Brown with his dark eyes and sneered at her, "your father has been in business for so many years, but he can't bear these crises for only a few months. He even called his dearest daughter back. Did he admit defeat?"

There was a taunt in his voice!

Isabella Brown came to him, so she had to endure, "I know that you have made many contacts in recent years, but you are using your contacts against our business, which is too childish! You shouldn't be such a childish person."

"But now you have seen it that I'm such a childish person." Daniel Taylor paused and said again, "more than that, I will become more childish in the future."

So, he meant, he will continue doing all this.

Isabella Brown thought about her parents and frowned.

She looked at Daniel Taylor, and said helplessly, "we have known each other for so many years, you should know my personality. I won't come back to you. Even if you let our family go bankrupt, you can't get me again.

I admit we were engaged, but what about that? I was ready to marry you in the past, but I can’t marry you in this wheelchair now. You need to be served when you go in and out. I'm still young. I have the right to choose my own happiness. Why you can not part without hard feelings? Why do you have to do so much to force me?"

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at this self-obsessed woman. For a moment, he didn't know what to say.

Isabella Brown sighed and said, "I came here today to have a good talk with you. It seems that there is no need. Daniel, what you look like now really disappoints me. We have been friends for several years, but now you are using these means to force me. You don't care about the former feelings at all. You are really selfish!"

"I'm selfish?" Daniel Taylor held the teacup with some force.