384. Shameless Woman!!!

Recently, the Taylor family wanted to buy a piece of land of the Ashley family, which wasn't much large in area, but the site was very important for Taylor's.

Mr. Brown was also in contact with Mr. Ashley recently to buy this land.

The Taylor family intended to cooperate with the Ashley family.

Although in the beginning, Claire Ashley offended the Taylor family, she was just a child in the eyes of adults and it did not affect the relationship between the two families.

Claire's mother was sitting on the sofa. She was so happy that her mouth can't stop talking for a while. She always wanted Claire Ashley and John Peter to be together, just to enter the Taylor family.

As a result, the land in the family's hands has been put to use, because two big families were fighting for it.

When Anna just entered the door, she heard Claire's mother talking to mother Taylor pleasantly, "Mr. Brown came to us two days ago and insisted us to sell this land to him. However, I also know what his daughter did. I think it's really unreasonable, so I didn't agree."

This piece of land was originally left by Mr. Ashley's ex-wife's family, and later it came into his hands. Now the two elite families of the town were fighting for this land. For them, it was like a meat pie falls from the sky.

Claire's mother had a good plan in mind. If they have to sell the land, they will prefer to sell it to the Taylor family. After all, the Taylor family has John Peter. If Claire Ashley can marry John Peter in the future, they can get a lot of benefits.

What's more, recently, Daniel Taylor has made situations of the Brown family so miserable. It can be seen that the Brown family has very little hope.

Claire's mother was a smart person. They were going to sell the land. She has to let the people of Taylor family know the importance of the land. So, at this moment, she intentionally mentioned that Mr. Brown came to her to deal with this land.

When it was anything related to the Brown family, the Taylor family wasn't willing to admit defeat.

...

Claire's mother saw Anna coming in from outside, and said hello with a smile, "Anna, long time no see."

When Anna used to go to her house, Claire's mother looked very gentle. Even she looked down on Anna because Anna's family's situation was not good but she rarely showed it.

However, after past events, Anna didn't like her at all.

She just answered politely, walked away, went to the side hall to watch TV, and after a while, Claire Ashley came in, "Anna."

"..." Anna has to admire this woman's shamelessness. She has blacklisted her QQ, but she still came here as nothing has happened between them.

Claire Ashley came over and smiled at Anna and said, "Why did you suddenly blacklist my QQ?"

Anna was very angry that day, because of Vanessa Cameron's actions she recalled Claire Ashley's past actions, and blacklisting her QQ was the most normal reaction.

Anna didn't answer the question of Claire Ashley. She believed Claire Ashley also knew the answer.

Claire Ashley sat down and said in a tentative tone, "These days, I didn't see you and Vanessa Cameron together. You two people have some problems?"

Anna didn't reply.

In her eyes, Claire Ashley and Vanessa Cameron were just the same, both were disgusting and she didn't want to say anything to them.

Claire Ashley ignored Anna's silence and continued, "I know, what Vanessa Cameron did was really wrong. You were so kind to her, but she still stole your role."

If anyone listened to her saying this, he will think that she was standing on Anna's side and she really feels sorry for Anna.

However, Anna has a good memory, and she hasn't forgotten Claire Ashley's past actions. She heard Claire and felt as if this girl was just enjoying her situation.

While talking, Claire Ashley has been carefully staring at Anna's reaction. She observed Anna's coldness. She didn't want to say more but she was very happy.

She tried to convince Anna to stay away from Vanessa Cameron, but Anna never listened.

Claire Ashley was angry for a long time, so she came up with this method. She deliberately spread the news that Anna was pregnant. She also went to teacher Evelyn to recommend that Vanessa Cameron should replace Anna.

But she didn't expect that Anna will suspect Vanessa like she did and even quarreled with Vanessa!