297. His kisses are warm...

She never asked about his business and family’s condition. She thought he was enough rich. Unexpectedly, there was a home loan.

Daniel Taylor blinked his eyes, and he looked at his lovely wife, "You are giving it to me. Don’t you need it?"

"It is not a problem. I can go out for a part-time job when I am free, and I usually don’t spend much money." Even if she couldn’t receive any more ads on blog, she can still manage to live well.

Daniel Taylor said all this because he didn’t want Anna to know that he was helping behind her back, but he didn’t expect to hear all this from her.

His heart became so soft that he held her in his arms and wished he could melt her into his bones. "No, you keep it for yourself! I have savings, after all, I am working for so many years. Although we have a small business, still it’s enough to support these things. I’ll ask if I need it."

Anna said, "Okay, when you need it, please tell me. Now that we are married, I have the obligation to share some of it we are a family."

Daniel Taylor looked at her. She was so young but had a strong sense of responsibility.

"All right." He answered, and then kissed her softly on the forehead.

She was fragrant just like the blooming flowers, she spread out her fragrance which made him obsessed and he didn’t want to leave her.

His kiss move down from her forehead, all the way to the tip of her nose, to her lips, chin, and finally to her neck.

Anna’s fingers nervously grasped the sheet. "I’m not well yet."

She still remembered last night’s feeling and her waist and legs pain. She was not really interested at this time.

Daniel Taylor kissed her clavicle and restrained himself, "I know, I won’t do anything."

He just wanted to kiss this cute little girl.

The longer he stayed with her, the more he liked her.

She was honest, sincere and pure, how can he resist loving her.

His kisses were warm. Anna looked at him. In fact, she liked being kissed by him. It felt as sweet as sugar. But she was also worried that he could not control himself and would take a step further.

After all, when men are in bed, they are always in need.

Daniel Taylor kissed her repeatedly for a long time. Anna almost thought that he would break his promise. But after a while, he stopped, hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "good night."

Anna can’t believe it. He can even control himself?

-

The next morning, Daniel Taylor’s company had an important meeting. Jack Smith went to see JP Culture’s person in charge. Anna went out to see the person who contacted her on Weibo.

Things went better than she thought, and the man was more reliable than she thought. She agreed to cooperate with them on the spot and signed an appointment.

Daniel Taylor came out after the meeting. Jack Smith and the people who went to see Anna also came back.

The person in charge of meeting Anna was Ryan Asher, who was from the internet publicity department of Daniel Taylor’s company. "Mr. Taylor, Miss Stark has signed a contract."

"Um." Daniel Taylor nodded and looked at Jack Smith. "What about you?"

"JP Culture’s acquisition contract has been signed," Jack Smith said. "The accounts that have participated in this matter will make a collective public apology at 8:00 p.m."

"Good." Daniel Taylor said, "After the apology, those people will be fired directly, and the account department will take their accounts back"

Both Jack Smith and Ryan Asher were stunned.

Especially Ryan Asher, "President Taylor, isn’t it too cruel?"

Direct dismissal?

Those accounts were the most popular accounts of JP Culture, just like the backbone of the organization. They were working for JP Culture for several years.

They were very happy with this acquisition they thought it will be a good thing and the company can have greater development this way.