306. She wanted to kill him.

"Sister." Anna's face turned red, she said uneasily, "I… I didn't mean to deceive you."

In that unexpected situation, other than pretending to not know John Peter, what else she can do? She can't say in front of everyone that she is John Peter's ex-girlfriend!

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna’s nervous appearance and said seriously, "But you have lied to me."

"I..." Anna’s heartbeat was very fast. From the time she has met Olivia, Olivia has been very good to her. Anna didn't want to be hated by her, in fact. She didn't want to be hated by anyone in the Taylor family.

But, she really didn’t know how to explain her past contact with John Peter to everyone.

Anna twisted her fingers uneasily and suddenly found Olivia Taylor laughing.

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna and said, "I'm joking. Why are you so nervous?"

"..." Just joking?

Anna can't believe what she was hearing, she took a look at Olivia Taylor.

She is not angry?

Olivia Taylor said, "I didn't tell you before, but I didn't put this matter in my heart. I have taught a lesson to Claire Ashley. If she dares to bully you again, just tell me."

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor, "I and John Peter..."

"It's a thing of the past." Olivia Taylor's voice was too soft to be true. She didn't even hear Anna's explanation. She just chose to believe Anna. "John Peter also told me that he misunderstood you and lost you. He lost you, so it is his loss, not yours. I also told him to forget this matter and do not disturb you again."

Anna was speechless she did not know how to respond to her words.

Olivia Taylor stood up. "Okay, now I'll go and see dinner preparation. You have just come back go and have a rest. I'll call you when food is ready."

"I'll help you." Anna stood up and followed.

-

Because of Olivia Taylor's participation and presence, the atmosphere in the dining hall was incomparably warm. John Peter didn’t provoke Anna as before, and Anna was also relieved.

Olivia Taylor served the soup to Anna. "Anna, eat something. You are too thin."

"Thank you, sister." Anna took the soup.

In fact, she had gained a little weight recently, but this soup was cooked by Olivia and she began to crave it just when she was in the kitchen.

After serving the soup to Anna, Olivia Taylor didn't care about the remaining two persons on the table.

John Peter didn’t really like it and said, "Mom, I also want to have soup."

"Do it yourself."

"Am I not your baby?" He was her own son, but she gave priority to Anna who has only been in the family for a few months.

How unfair!

Olivia Taylor gave him a disgusting look. "No. Don't you dislike when I call you that?"

"..."

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor, took the spoon, and served it to Daniel, "Have a little more."

For John Peter, it seemed as deliberately throwing stones at someone who fell down in a well.

John Peter was not willing to admit defeat, he shifted his target towards Daniel Taylor, "Uncle, I also want to drink soup."

Daniel Taylor took a look at him. Although his eyes were cold, he helped him fill the soup with a good temper.

Anna, "..."

It's not fair!

What John Peter has done to Sir?

He should know that Sir didn't like to take care of him.

When John Peter drank soup, he deliberately praised repeatedly, "It’s too delicious."

She wanted to kill him!

Olivia Taylor asked, "Anna, I heard that your brother is in the team with John Peter?"