214. I won the first place in singing!

Daniel Taylor's black eyes, as deep as the sea were fixed on her face, "than... why do you have to come back at night?"

Anna looked at him, blinked and jokingly said, "Obviously, because I was missing you so I come back earlier."

Her words changed the atmosphere that seemed very serious a moment ago.

Daniel Taylor suddenly thought that if the human resources department of his company starts treating him like this, maybe he didn't have to work.

This girl just thinks of new and newer ideas of 'how to tease him!'

The most annoying thing that Daniel Taylor had in himself was no matter how serious he was he couldn't control his mood after being teased by Anna.

Anna rinsed her mouth three or two times and came out.

She was wearing a loose T-shirt. After seeing Daniel Taylor's serious face, she took the initiative to hug his neck for fear that he would be angry and kissed him pleasantly on the cheek, "I was really missing you, that's why I came back."

Daniel Taylor stretched out his hands in a very serious way and pulled her in front of him. "Speak well, don't act coquettishly, these things don't work every time."

"..." Anna sat down obediently and waited to be scolded, "Yes"

Daniel Taylor looked at her like this. He wanted to teach her a lesson but his heart softened. He rubbed her head gently and said, "I know you are very independent, but you a girl, if you come back alone at night I cannot help worrying for you. Tell me, who cares about you so much besides me?"

"I know." Anna looked at him with a smile and said, "I will not forget it again."

Daniel Taylor leaned on the pillow. "You can do your work now."

Anna sat at the bedside, her eyes were full of concern. "I heard that you weren't well. Is it better?"

"Yes." His bride asked it, how can he have any problems now?

Anna stretched her hand, touched his forehead, and then touched her own. In comparison, it was not hot. She was relieved.

She looked at Daniel Taylor and said in a soft voice way, "Since you are ill, why you didn't tell me this?"

When she was sick before, it was him who took care of her. She never forgot that kindness and thought that if he ever fell ill, she will take care of him. However, he didn't give her a chance at all.

Daniel Taylor said in a deep voice, "Aren't you busy for your performance? I don't want to distract you. I'm such a big man, are you afraid that I can't take care of myself?"

Whenever he fell ill, Jack Smith became even more worried than him. Moreover, he felt that he was more mature than Anna. It was normal for him to take care of Anna and when she fell ill but he cannot let her take care of him in return.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor with her big round eyes and held his left hand tightly.

Daniel Taylor changed the topic, "how is your performance?"

Anna smiled, "I won the first place in singing."

Although it was only a first in the new group of students, the thought that she won and Claire Ashley lost so much face, was good. She couldn't help flaunting her victory in a childish way.

Daniel Taylor's eyes brightened, but his face remained still. "Really?"