381. Present?

Shawn Hamilton said with a smile, "I have heard that Isabella is afraid that you would pester her, and she asked you to not think about her, right?"

"..." Daniel Taylor took a look at Shawn Hamilton and refused to admit or deny it.

Maybe it means tacit approval.

"I remember when we were at home, she used to come to meet you. When you were away, she often came to me to inquire about you. At that time, I thought how nice this woman is! I thought she really loved you. I didn't expect... It's funny!"

If Isabella Brown come to know that Daniel Taylor can stand up, would she regret it?

Shawn Hamilton was looking forward to it now.

After all, it's really funny.

Shawn Hamilton didn't like to meddle, but he liked to see jokes about such people. Especially for this kind of interesting thing, he was very excited.

He said to Daniel Taylor, "there's something I've always wanted to ask you."

"What?"

"Have you ever liked Isabella Brown?"

Daniel Taylor gave him a supercilious look. "Do you want to talk nonsense?"

How could he like Isabella Brown?

"I am just curious!" Shawn Hamilton said, "Do you know that Robin used to like her? But because she was your fiancee, he hasn't dared to start and didn't even tell you about it."

"..." Daniel Taylor thought about Robin Johnson, who never took interest in woman. Daniel thought that he was the same as him, but unexpectedly, he liked Isabella Brown.

Shawn Hamilton said, "It's not his fault. Isabella Brown really has good looks and an appealing personality. It's normal for any men to like her."

"Do you like her, too?" Daniel Taylor looked at Shawn Hamilton.

"I don't like her." Shawn Hamilton said honestly, "I have learned medicine. Men and women are the same in my eyes. However, when Robin came here this time, Isabella Brown also asked him to meet her, she called him twice. I can see her intentions. Now she is interested in Robin."

Isabella Brown had a high vision. All the people who can enter her eyes were extremely excellent. It was used to be Daniel Taylor, but now it has changed to Robin Johnson.

Daniel Taylor didn't make a sound.

Whoever she liked, was her business, none of his business.

Shawn Hamilton said, "However, don't worry, Robin didn't pay attention to her. After answering her phone and saying two words, he hung up. He cares more about you than that woman."

Isabella Brown has betrayed Daniel Taylor. She was no longer the bright moonlight in Robin's heart. Even if Isabella Brown pretended to change, he has no interest.

Daniel Taylor looked at Shawn Hamilton. "You know a lot."

"This is true." Shawn Hamilton praised himself, "who makes me worthy of other's trust?"

"Self-obsessed."

When Daniel Taylor was injured and returned to Jingzhou, Shawn Hamilton also followed him back. Shawn Hamilton was also a special doctor of the Johnson family. They especially sent him to take care of Daniel.

Shawn Hamilton, as a doctor, had medical ethics. The things that Daniel Taylor did not want to tell to others, he has never said those things outside, not even to the Johnson family.

He has always been very secretive.

Even this time when Robin Johnson came, he didn't tell the news of Daniel Taylor's improvement.

After chatting with Daniel Taylor, Shawn Hamilton also checked his physical condition and said, "by the way. Your birthday is coming. I have to go to Beijing in two days, so I am giving you your birthday present right now."

"Present?" Daniel Taylor looked at Shawn Hamilton with suspicion.

Does he have a gift for him?

Shawn Hamilton put the thing on the table beside him, raised his mouth and looked at him.

When Daniel saw what it was, he was so angry that he wanted to kill him.