352. Daniel has only one wife for this life and that is Anna Stark!

Olivia Taylor knew that Emily Woodley had a good relationship with Isabella Brown. She still considered Isabella Brown as Daniel Taylor's fiancee and didn't recognize Anna's identity.

This is pardonable.

Even their family, after seeing Isabella Brown felt so complicated that wasn't easy to express succinctly!

In the past, Isabella Brown was really regarded as a family member by them. Later, Isabella Brown's heartless deeds made everyone angry.

However, now they have Anna, Anna was their family and Isabella Brown wasn't.

Olivia Taylor felt that it was necessary for her to show it in front of Emily Woodley so that she would not take Isabella Brown as her own person.

Emily Woodley said, "I got it, I won't dare next time! Sister-in-law, don't tell my father about it."

"It's good if you have understood it." Olivia Taylor took a look at Isabella Brown and said, "Daniel has only one wife for this life and that is Anna Stark.

As for some people, they have had nothing to do with our family since the moment she left! I don't have a good memory, but I remember how her parents came to our house, to return double the bride price, just to end this marriage.

I just don't know how they can be so shameless that they came again to us to seek profit by family ties again."

This sentence was obviously for Isabella Brown.

Olivia Taylor didn't like to embarrass others, but Isabella Brown was really annoying. No one in the Taylor family liked Isabella Brown.

Isabella Brown didn't make a sound and didn't defend herself. She knew it was no use.

Emily Woodley, as Isabella Brown's friend, can't help it. She said, "Elder sister, it was Isabella's mistake in the begging. But after that, she was busy abroad. At that time she didn't know anything about quitting marriage."

"You don't have to speak for her." The amiable and approachable mother Taylor at this time could not keep quiet, "Maybe Daniel isn't blessed enough and can't afford Miss Brown's companionship. Maybe Daniel's fate was bad, but we don't blame Miss Brown for that.

We suffered but we have survived no matter how hard it was. I just hope Miss Brown can let us go now."

The Taylor's were all reasonable people.

So, even if her family quitted this marriage and said all those things without thinking for a moment. They still didn't plan to do anything to them.

After all, they had no right to force Isabella Brown to marry Daniel Taylor.

However, Isabella Brown, as his fiancee, never showed any concern to him in that time. It was really selfish of her.

They didn't care about Isabella Brown, but they absolutely didn't want to have any more involvement with Brown's family. Even when she called them uncle and aunt now, she felt disgusted.

It was because of Brown's family that Daniel Taylor has encroached on their interests in the business field, and they have been entangled.

This time, Isabella Brown was called back by her father. They knew what kind of ideas her father might have in his mind. So now, it was better to directly show them their limits.

Emily Woodley wanted to clear it again, "Well..."

"Emily." This time it was Daniel's father who spoke, "Don't talk about the things that you don't understand."

He can see that Emily Woodley wanted to protect Isabella Brown, but they really didn't need to hear anything.

Emily Woodley had to shut up.

Although it was a meal, in meal, Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown got a good lesson and they didn't even dare to answer back.

No matter how stupid they were, they were not brave enough to challenge their elders.

After dinner, Emily Woodley and Isabella Brown left the restaurant together. Emily Woodley fanned the wind with her hands. "I'm suffocating! If I knew it earlier, I would not eat this meal! I thought Daniel Taylor is interested in you. I didn't know that he just invited us to get scolded.

Do you see that? Anna's necklace and jade can't be bought anywhere. My mother said that the Taylor family didn't pay attention to Anna at all, but in my opinion, they attached great importance to her!"