231. Sir, you like men!

Anna came out of the piano room and went to see her and Daniel Taylor’s bedroom. In the house where they lived before, Sir specially prepared a room for her but here he put her things and his in one room.

She opened the wardrobe and saw the clothes she had left at home before. Daniel brought them here and also bought some new autumn season clothes.

He again bought new clothes for her?

At this time, Daniel Taylor’s voice suddenly sounded behind her, "Do you like it?"

Anna looked back at Daniel Taylor, who was sitting in a wheelchair, and asked, "Why you buy new clothes again?"

"According to the wedding etiquette, it’s all right to buy new clothes for the bride. If you think they are not good, you have the right to not wear them."

"But it’s still time in the wedding." There was still half a month!

Daniel Taylor looked at her, raised his eyebrows, and said seriously. "We have got the certificate. Aren’t you already my bride?"

"..." He said that and Anna’s cheeks turned red.

Yeah!

She and Sir had collected their official marriage certificate!

Anna closed the door of the wardrobe, came to help Daniel Taylor push the wheelchair to the table and went to fetch a pot of hot water to make tea for him.

Anna learned the way how Daniel Taylor made tea at ordinary times and made the tea for him in exactly the same way. Daniel Taylor picked up the cup and smelled the tea. It was the same tea.

Daniel Taylor drank tea. Anna sat aside, looked at him, and said in a consultative tone, "Since we are officially married, so, for taking care of your things in the future, don’t bother Mr. Smith. Let me do these things for you!"

"..." Daniel Taylor suddenly heard her saying this. He almost choked. He didn’t forget the last time when she helped him in the bathe.

That memory was saved in his mind and even the thought of it made his feel uncontrollable.

Anna saw that Daniel Taylor was silent and analyzed, "You see, you and Mr. Smith both are men, and you don’t like men. It must be inconvenient for him to take care of you, right?"

Daniel Taylor heard her analysis and said directly, "who says I don’t like men?"

Oh…

In fact, he just wanted to stop her from talking nonsense. He felt that as she said it, Jack Smith’s usual service to himself seemed to have changed a little.

But, what he had said?

Because of his words, the atmosphere was quiet for a few seconds.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor. After a few seconds, she said, "Sir, you like men!"

Sure enough, it has been said that handsome men have some abnormal sexual orientation.

She thought that Sir was such an upright person, he must be a straight man. Unexpectedly, he was also crooked?

Daniel Taylor, "..."

He looked into Anna’s dark eyes and realized that she must be thinking something wrong. He reached out and pinched her face. "What are you thinking?"

Anna coughed, "Sir, don’t worry, I won’t discriminate against you. There’s a saying that, homosexuality is true love..."

Daniel Taylor felt his forehead jumping abruptly.

At the same time, Jack Smith came in. "Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Taylor, dinner is ready."

The chef arrived and cooked the meal.